[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

A New Hud (Health, Armor Money) As the one we currently have is really ugly looking and compressed down to a small corner of the screen with the only numerical value being the amount of money you have.

EXTREMELY RESTRICTED wiremod Mostly used for automated gun shops.. (I know this has been suggested 500 times but listen) Wiremod itself is a very interesting tool but can be mingey/laggy to the server if abused by 70% of the server.

So heres what I say. Restrict the Tools to dealers (such as gun, black market or supplier etc.) and only allow them the minimal amount of tools to make it sudo automated.

A Deployable Turret, Allows Turrets To Be Placed For Automated Home Defense (Basically does 5 damage per shot and has a 3 second charge per shot) 

Change the Random Enchant Perk to have it so it takes a weapon from your current inventory every 15 minutes to enchant them (blah blah blah gun must not be out) 

*During the Next Map Edition* Have tunnels like the one that leads to the event zone and the random tunnels that lead to nowhere have more space so hobos can build there, Remove the "door" to event zone as it only has been causing issues. 

Drop Weapons On Death (Im abit touchy on this one but it might bring new meaning to stay alive) Maybe have a gang talent for this where people you kill drop the weapon they are holding.

Market where you can spawn a cash register and try and sell things and through the f4 menu search through all the things everyone is selling. (Weapons With Effects, Stats and everything included), Items With Descriptions Being Read, Shipments With What they contain. (Maybe abit much but could be a possible addition with the trading system you're adding.(maybe) )

Add Custom Crosshair Adders so we can have crosshairs on any weapon or gun we want and disable them at will.

have revolt leader see red blips where the mayor is like sewler lord (because all recent revolts devolve into retarded hide and seek)

True the mayor just hides around the map and it’s gay

A New Hud (Health, Armor Money) As the one we currently have is really ugly looking and compressed down to a small corner of the screen with the only numerical value being the amount of money you have.

EXTREMELY RESTRICTED wiremod Mostly used for automated gun shops.. (I know this has been suggested 500 times but listen) Wiremod itself is a very interesting tool but can be mingey/laggy to the server if abused by 70% of the server.

So heres what I say. Restrict the Tools to dealers (such as gun, black market or supplier etc.) and only allow them the minimal amount of tools to make it sudo automated.

A Deployable Turret, Allows Turrets To Be Placed For Automated Home Defense (Basically does 5 damage per shot and has a 3 second charge per shot) 

Change the Random Enchant Perk to have it so it takes a weapon from your current inventory every 15 minutes to enchant them (blah blah blah gun must not be out) 

*During the Next Map Edition* Have tunnels like the one that leads to the event zone and the random tunnels that lead to nowhere have more space so hobos can build there, Remove the "door" to event zone as it only has been causing issues. 

Drop Weapons On Death (Im abit touchy on this one but it might bring new meaning to stay alive) Maybe have a gang talent for this where people you kill drop the weapon they are holding.

Market where you can spawn a cash register and try and sell things and through the f4 menu search through all the things everyone is selling. (Weapons With Effects, Stats and everything included), Items With Descriptions Being Read, Shipments With What they contain. (Maybe abit much but could be a possible addition with the trading system you're adding.(maybe) )

Add Custom Crosshair Adders so we can have crosshairs on any weapon or gun we want and disable them at will.

Agreed. Like omg u read my mind on some of these things. Admin abuse?

Add a way for gangs to see how much gang exp each member has contributed towards their gang.

Yes that is something on my todo list

Rework the way doors work entirely - Starting with the basic functions.

When a door is not owned, it should be unlocked. If someone sells a door, it unlocks.

When a door is lockpicked - the door should stay open and not close a few minutes later, locked again.

When a door is breached, the door should be broke until the door is fixed (add a door in entities or something).

When a player is added to the door, it doesn't always let them own the door and use it.

Breaching charge does not always work on some doors.

Link the doors to a building - if you own this door that is connected to this building - you cannot own another buildings door (Unless you are a job that allows mega basing - you can still own doors if you are not the original owner).

Add a "Allow party" to use door - way quicker then adding people individually.

Add a "Allow Job" to access the door - Makes it so that if you want a big cultist kidnap base, anyone that is a cultist can use the door.

Add a "Allow Gang" to access the door.

Make door prices vary based on the location - bigger buildings have a higher price to own the door. Add rent to the door that is based on a % of the door cost. Multiple people that own the door split the cost of the rent (Players who get added on still have to accept ownership of the door).

Add rule "You are not allowed to own doors for the sole purpose of selling them or preventing other people from using it".

I can do all of this stuff. Thing is this server is more tuned towards a more casual play. I don't think having doors that explode and force you to repair it is all that fun if you can't repair it in time or don't have the things to do so. The gang access, job access and party access is a good idea. By default some of the doors are locked on a server reset but I can force unlock them.

Doors are most likely going to get a major overhaul due to some funky things with them

You have to pay 30 dollars to repair a broken door/breached door.

New job that’s main purpose is to break people out of jail. 

Remove the tunnel base by cereal statue 

Have a new vigilante class called the “flash.” It can knockout people for 30 seconds and they become visible on the map to cp so they can be arrested (vip job only) 

Have Terriosts be able to kill civs since they are already kos/ remove 5 minute waiting period 

Have bloods and crips be kos since they already do it. Remove gang war for bloods and crips 

Make 2 Malfia jobs (Italians and Koreans and make them like bloods and crips. Also causes regular malfia job to be removed. 

Have tmods get the power to move people with their psygun.

The flash sounds just like batman but with a fast running speed and different model.

Door thing I might do.

Terrorist thing I won't do because people are still too dumb to understand a terrorist attack is going on.

Tmod has always been like that and for a stupid reason. I can add it back.

Blood and Crips war results in a lot of crossfire, a lot of RDM, a lot of admin sits which is why it was outlawed

The HUD Design choice isn't the most flavorful but its like that for a good reason. Reason why it looks plain is because of performance. HUDs eat some, if not the most fps and since the server is known for high fps, I will do anything to keep it.

Wiremod by default is very expensive to run on the server even if its limited

Just a random enchant every 15 minutes? The one now gives you a random weapon (can be any weapon) and have a very high chance to be an epic or legendary. The inventory part of it would be pretty weird to figure out too. What if you wanted to save that weapon? What if you didn't want it enchanted? Plus you could just afk all night and come back to 32 enchanted weapons in a 8 hour span which I don't think is good.

Dropping weapons on death just won't work. We have tried it in the past and it always ends up being a really bad idea.

Custom crosshairs I can do

have revolt leader see red blips where the mayor is like sewler lord (because all recent revolts devolve into retarded hide and seek)

yes good idea

Add a way for gangs to see how much gang exp each member has contributed towards their gang.

Yes that is something on my todo list

Rework the way doors work entirely - Starting with the basic functions.

When a door is not owned, it should be unlocked. If someone sells a door, it unlocks.

When a door is lockpicked - the door should stay open and not close a few minutes later, locked again.

When a door is breached, the door should be broke until the door is fixed (add a door in entities or something).

When a player is added to the door, it doesn't always let them own the door and use it.

Breaching charge does not always work on some doors.

Link the doors to a building - if you own this door that is connected to this building - you cannot own another buildings door (Unless you are a job that allows mega basing - you can still own doors if you are not the original owner).

Add a "Allow party" to use door - way quicker then adding people individually.

Add a "Allow Job" to access the door - Makes it so that if you want a big cultist kidnap base, anyone that is a cultist can use the door.

Add a "Allow Gang" to access the door.

Make door prices vary based on the location - bigger buildings have a higher price to own the door. Add rent to the door that is based on a % of the door cost. Multiple people that own the door split the cost of the rent (Players who get added on still have to accept ownership of the door).

Add rule "You are not allowed to own doors for the sole purpose of selling them or preventing other people from using it".

I can do all of this stuff. Thing is this server is more tuned towards a more casual play. I don't think having doors that explode and force you to repair it is all that fun if you can't repair it in time or don't have the things to do so. The gang access, job access and party access is a good idea. By default some of the doors are locked on a server reset but I can force unlock them.

Doors are most likely going to get a major overhaul due to some funky things with them

You have to pay 30 dollars to repair a broken door/breached door.

New job that’s main purpose is to break people out of jail. 

Remove the tunnel base by cereal statue 

Have a new vigilante class called the “flash.” It can knockout people for 30 seconds and they become visible on the map to cp so they can be arrested (vip job only) 

Have Terriosts be able to kill civs since they are already kos/ remove 5 minute waiting period 

Have bloods and crips be kos since they already do it. Remove gang war for bloods and crips 

Make 2 Malfia jobs (Italians and Koreans and make them like bloods and crips. Also causes regular malfia job to be removed. 

Have tmods get the power to move people with their psygun.

The flash sounds just like batman but with a fast running speed and different model.

Door thing I might do.

Terrorist thing I won't do because people are still too dumb to understand a terrorist attack is going on.

Tmod has always been like that and for a stupid reason. I can add it back.

Blood and Crips war results in a lot of crossfire, a lot of RDM, a lot of admin sits which is why it was outlawed

The HUD Design choice isn't the most flavorful but its like that for a good reason. Reason why it looks plain is because of performance. HUDs eat some, if not the most fps and since the server is known for high fps, I will do anything to keep it.

Wiremod by default is very expensive to run on the server even if its limited

Just a random enchant every 15 minutes? The one now gives you a random weapon (can be any weapon) and have a very high chance to be an epic or legendary. The inventory part of it would be pretty weird to figure out too. What if you wanted to save that weapon? What if you didn't want it enchanted? Plus you could just afk all night and come back to 32 enchanted weapons in a 8 hour span which I don't think is good.

Dropping weapons on death just won't work. We have tried it in the past and it always ends up being a really bad idea.

Custom crosshairs I can do

yes good idea

Ehyyy yo if u let tmods use psyguns that would be great cause it’s  easier to unstuck people and bring people who run from sits

can you please remove the rule that says that you cant say nig*a because its really annoying

thats how i talk with my friends and its not in one way racist 

so what if one person gets offended by it

ive literally heard mods say it multiple times

please sugar you are nice man

• Like 1

can you please remove the rule that says that you cant say nig*a because its really annoying

thats how i talk with my friends and its not in one way racist 

so what if one person gets offended by it

ive literally heard mods say it multiple times

please sugar you are nice man

Disagree. It is extremely offensive and we already are laxed on the racism on the server

• Rubik unpinned this topic