[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the problem with Herb's suggestion is that if any gangmember can withdraw/deposite you could have someone join the gang and take all the money and leave.

Ah yes I forgot to clarify this, only the Owner would be able to withdraw funds. Keep in mind deposits are optional for members.

Can you make a Link to the FULL workshop. I subbed to everything there but it doesn't seem to get rid of all errors

Edit: Errors that are not from Games that is.(Half life, portal, ETC.)

The errors you saw today was an issue on my end. I updated the wrong pack with the wrong content on accident but it is fixed for the next reset. I will make a new collection with the full workshop pack with the things that the server doesn't need to download

A gang bank would be nice. Members can contribute towards certain things like the gang CC or just in general to bolster a nice bank account. Maybe like /gangdeposit 420,000 for example. More a quality of life/neat things suggestion. (I dunno how hard this would be to do, but isa nice thought)

I thought about this and I was going to add a Gang Bank along with the trading system for an update. Issue is as Muffin said, people can just take items and leave. If you have ever played WoW and joined a Guild (Gang) they have a Guild Bank which people can take from. Depending on the permissions, it may have it so regular users can take out nothing and only contribute or that they can take out small items from different tabs, ect. The issue has always been that people will join a guild just to get high enough to rob it and leave.

The system in itself seems really difficult to add in those extra permissions as everything has to be networked. On top of that, you would get to the point where a Gang is robbed of everything because either the permissions weren't set or that someone was trusted enough to take everything. I am down for punishing players for stupid things but actions like that will make players leave the server in a heartbeat which I don't want to do.

If anything, it is a back burner idea which I may revisit at some point but I have no plays currently to do something along those lines

Can you make a Link to the FULL workshop. I subbed to everything there but it doesn't seem to get rid of all errors

Edit: Errors that are not from Games that is.(Half life, portal, ETC.)

The errors you saw today was an issue on my end. I updated the wrong pack with the wrong content on accident but it is fixed for the next reset. I will make a new collection with the full workshop pack with the things that the server doesn't need to download

A gang bank would be nice. Members can contribute towards certain things like the gang CC or just in general to bolster a nice bank account. Maybe like /gangdeposit 420,000 for example. More a quality of life/neat things suggestion. (I dunno how hard this would be to do, but isa nice thought)

I thought about this and I was going to add a Gang Bank along with the trading system for an update. Issue is as Muffin said, people can just take items and leave. If you have ever played WoW and joined a Guild (Gang) they have a Guild Bank which people can take from. Depending on the permissions, it may have it so regular users can take out nothing and only contribute or that they can take out small items from different tabs, ect. The issue has always been that people will join a guild just to get high enough to rob it and leave.

The system in itself seems really difficult to add in those extra permissions as everything has to be networked. On top of that, you would get to the point where a Gang is robbed of everything because either the permissions weren't set or that someone was trusted enough to take everything. I am down for punishing players for stupid things but actions like that will make players leave the server in a heartbeat which I don't want to do.

If anything, it is a back burner idea which I may revisit at some point but I have no plays currently to do something along those lines

Simple solution to the gang bank dilemma. Construct it in a way that the leader can set up a passcode (like a keypad) and only those with access to the passcode can withdraw from the bank, but anyone who is a member can deposit.

However if doing it that way it should be a spawnable entity that can be hacked/stolen from in some way to give the mechanic an added level of danger for using it.

Just my two cents on the idea.

Simple solution to the gang bank dilemma. Construct it in a way that the leader can set up a passcode (like a keypad) and only those with access to the passcode can withdraw from the bank, but anyone who is a member can deposit.

The issue is the same though. There WILL be a rogue Gang Member that just steals everything and its going to piss a lot of people off. Once it happens to one person, everyone is going to do it because it will be the bees knees. I mean people even got pissed when their own party members were allowed to raid them or kick them from the party or something. I think its a cool feature to gangs but I am going to keep it warm in the oven at a low 150

I don't think auto clickers are an issue when the server isn't full because then there is no need to kick anyone out. I can try to implement something that makes it more difficult for people to auto click though

I'd suggest removing the force drop talent or giving it some good ass rework. I have been pushed out of spawn today and lost a stack of vapes. Idc about these weapons but people just push me out of spawn to steal from my inventory and the moderators cannot even find out who did it.

So i have an issues with player prop glitching into my base it happened 3 times in under 2 hours. Now i was told by noahm and some other mod that they couldnt do nothing without proof so thats why i am writing this. I love tits rp and i always follow the rules at all cost, now i am mad about this because there is nothing they can do about the rule breakers. I think the server needs map cordinates so your able to tell where a prop was placed. Or at least have a recording feature that allows mods to check a players activity within the past few minutes. I am just so frustrated when i am following the rules and people are breaking into my house by prop glitching. I cant even have a good time anymore because of this. This also happened to me before in the past but i am just now deciding to take it to the forms. Please fix this issue so many rule breakers on the server and corrupt people that deserved to be banned if they cant follow the rules. We have the rules for a reason and they dont follow them please help me thank you- BluDad

Posted it in wrong spot at first thank you

So i have an issues with player prop glitching into my base it happened 3 times in under 2 hours. Now i was told by noahm and some other mod that they couldnt do nothing without proof so thats why i am writing this. I love tits rp and i always follow the rules at all cost, now i am mad about this because there is nothing they can do about the rule breakers. I think the server needs map cordinates so your able to tell where a prop was placed. Or at least have a recording feature that allows mods to check a players activity within the past few minutes. I am just so frustrated when i am following the rules and people are breaking into my house by prop glitching. I cant even have a good time anymore because of this. This also happened to me before in the past but i am just now deciding to take it to the forms. Please fix this issue so many rule breakers on the server and corrupt people that deserved to be banned if they cant follow the rules. We have the rules for a reason and they dont follow them please help me thank you- BluDad

Posted it in wrong spot at first thank you

Hopefully you read this sugar but it just happened to me again and still nothing can be done please read my suggestions and let me know on what you decide to do i love titsrp but the players are ruining it for other please fix thank you. -BluDad

Honestly basing should be incentivised more imo, I don't play much on the server nowadays because there are literally no bases to raid and basing feels boring, it's a big part of the game that right now feels wasted. I know that some other people feel the same way, for example Tact and Silly.

I was on today when the server was on 80/90 players and ran through the whole map, there were 3 people basing with a dupe and 1 person who made a drug farm without props and imo that points to it either being the sheep herd mentality of titsrp or basing simply isn't interesting or profitable enough to make people do it

My suggestion is to incentivise basing by either boosting numbers or giving it more of a unique mechanic than the system: buy --> upgrade ---> recharge every X minutes ---> collect ----> repeat

And then also give new players an incentive to raid since right now you need to farm up alot of materials to get a pretty barebones raid kit with material grenades etc. which makes it a pretty elitist thing to do. Something like making the lockpick faster or making the keypad cracker sound less could work as those are entry level raid tools but I think changing it up a bit is the way to go. Note that there are things for newer players like the infiltrator device and upgraded lockpick and cracker for master thief and raider jobs but they don't seem to be adequite. 

Then again it could just be the sheep herd mentality.

• Sad 1

PLEASEEE remove the fact that when your stacking, one of your props gets nocollided. When your building this can be REALLY really REALLY annoying, at least make it the props your stack and not a random prop you put down...

PLEASEEE remove the fact that when your stacking, one of your props gets nocollided. When your building this can be REALLY really REALLY annoying, at least make it the props your stack and not a random prop you put down...

I think it was added due to stacking a bunch was connected to crashes or something idk

• Rubik unpinned this topic