[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Increase motivation for staff members. A lot of staff get crippling depression instead of motivation out of doing sits.

Maybe a better reward for doing a sit, I heard it was 1k right now. Maybe change it into a random item such as with fishing or a chance to get suga dollas for accepting sits. Shit like that, idk.

1k isn't a reward for doing sits, it's to make up for lost RP time where we can't be out fining people or printing money. Even in casual RP, you can make way more than 1k for three minutes of your time.

We wouldn't give staff an advantage like random items or suga dollas just because they do sits. We are just volunteers. 

(Unless Sugar wants to do that, then I guess we do do that. I wouldn't mind (hint))

Edit: There are a few projects in the works. One will be popping up soon. Maybe a couple little things to recognize staff that do work will add up to increase motivation and moral. If you have any other suggestions on this specific topic, feel free to post them since it's something I'm very interested in doing.

Cool down on bank aka !hiest no matter if the bank manager was changed per piklas who can raid infinitely amount of times with no cool down what so ever all that person needs is a new bank manager and he can raid every time constantly minging the bank. this should be added cause I witness every time a new bank manager was made he bee lined striaght towards their base. Honestly I feel it should be a cool down for like pd

• Sad 1

Cool down on bank aka !hiest no matter if the bank manager was changed per piklas who can raid infinitely amount of times with no cool down what so ever all that person needs is a new bank manager and he can raid every time constantly minging the bank. this should be added cause I witness every time a new bank manager was made he bee lined striaght towards their base. Honestly I feel it should be a cool down for like pd

There already is.

There already is.

per piklas who has been raiding the bank all day people who get angry and switch and another bank manager he raids them immeditely without having to wait on cooldown i believe his words were the bank is on the person not the entity so the cool down is only on the manager so if there is a new one there isnt a cool down which is technically breaking the economy

For the new bank rework that is coming I suggest that actually getting the money out of the bank be made easier, right now bank raids work like this:

1. Kill initial people around the bank after calling heist and get into the base

2. stand around defending against people (literally everyone on the server can counter it because they are automatically involved if invested) killing anyone who comes

3. bring over all the money which is usually a long process since you can only take 1 bag at a time and you need someone to stay behind to defend remainning bags. Also at the launderer there are usually atleast 3 people who sometimes even nlr to wait for the money to drop and steal it.

What I suggest is to do something like this:

Make the bags always drop a set percentage from the bank (like 4-7% imo) from the total amount of money in the bank taking away the same amount of money from everyone invested.

Make the bank drop normal money every smack or after a timelimit it drops based on how many times it has been smacked so that it is more similar to the pd bank.

Increase the amount of money launderers or (Fantasmas idea) have shady containers that after a set amount of time would drop the money instead of taking the risk of going to the launderer (similar to chemical barrel system)

Give players a spawnable entity that would launder money and cannot be placed near the new stationary bank so that the bags could be brought to a base instead of the launderer.

Overall I think the 2 most frustrating feelings is being in the end of a heist moving bags to see 10 people standing at the launderer basically just being minges trying to steal money and usually some of them are breaking nlr too saying "oh im not in the raid area so i can steal it" and literally everyone who ahs invested as little as 1 dollar being able to counter wihtout starting any rp at all, even the slightest "hey im invested stop raiding or i might counter" would make it a better system in my opinion

• Sad 1

For the new bank rework that is coming I suggest that actually getting the money out of the bank be made easier, right now bank raids work like this:

1. Kill initial people around the bank after calling heist and get into the base

2. stand around defending against people (literally everyone on the server can counter it because they are automatically involved if invested) killing anyone who comes

3. bring over all the money which is usually a long process since you can only take 1 bag at a time and you need someone to stay behind to defend remainning bags. Also at the launderer there are usually atleast 3 people who sometimes even nlr to wait for the money to drop and steal it.

What I suggest is to do something like this:

Make the bags always drop a set percentage from the bank (like 4-7% imo) from the total amount of money in the bank taking away the same amount of money from everyone invested.

Make the bank drop normal money every smack or after a timelimit it drops based on how many times it has been smacked so that it is more similar to the pd bank.

Increase the amount of money launderers or (Fantasmas idea) have shady containers that after a set amount of time would drop the money instead of taking the risk of going to the launderer (similar to chemical barrel system)

Give players a spawnable entity that would launder money and cannot be placed near the new stationary bank so that the bags could be brought to a base instead of the launderer.

Overall I think the 2 most frustrating feelings is being in the end of a heist moving bags to see 10 people standing at the launderer basically just being minges trying to steal money and usually some of them are breaking nlr too saying "oh im not in the raid area so i can steal it" and literally everyone who ahs invested as little as 1 dollar being able to counter wihtout starting any rp at all, even the slightest "hey im invested stop raiding or i might counter" would make it a better system in my opinion

so you can break the economy more by going by oh it's a new bank manager so I have zero cool down and also people would abuse this and literally mass rdm all they have to do is call hiest and bam you got a mass rdm cause for one person who just wants to kill. hence the cause with pd raid when people get warned for rdm when they kill people outside when calling a pd raid

-

so you can break the economy more by going by oh it's a new bank manager so I have zero cool down and also people would abuse this and literally mass rdm all they have to do is call hiest and bam you got a mass rdm cause for one person who just wants to kill. hence the cause with pd raid when people get warned for rdm when they kill people outside when calling a pd raid

The economy is broken because its very low risk for people to invest in the bank because it is so hard to raid it and then once it does get raided that person gets a huge influx of money, these are 2 sides of the same coin. What i would think is if the bank was was more accessible for raiding less people would invest because it can get raided and therefore less reward for the raiders. In its current state its either that the bank will be at over 200 mil which could mean 100 people have the max value in the bank and all getting 2 mil every day or people will raid it and they get that money. Both of those situations break the economy while raiding it sucessfully is stronger having over 100 people get 2 mil every day and the bank being at over 300 mil is not ok either.

It's a really toxic system I agree my post is an attempt to fix it on both sides not to complain about something i don't like kinda like your reply

Also I have no idea what you are talking about with the mass rdm thing it doesn't seem to make sense at all.

EDIT: To be clear what I am saying in the current state where raiding is super hard the opportunity cost of investing in the bank is very low which has made a bunch of people investing

Here's a neato suggestion

Make it where anyone in the revolution can't be killed by anyone except the orange cops, and make it where no one can damage the orange cops except the revolutionists.

If that's not possible, then just make it that whoever kills a red or orange who isn't part of the revolt to not actually count as being out of the revolt.

Say I RDM a cop/revolter when a revolt is going on and they are orange or red. If I kill them, it will not kick them out of the revolt and just place them back at spawn, letting them continue to stop anyone part of the revolt.

A idea like this would be better than being restricted to having nothing and doing nothing for as long as the revolt stops. Us cops/ other classes has shit to do still, you know?

Here's a neato suggestion

Make it where anyone in the revolution can't be killed by anyone except the orange cops, and make it where no one can damage the orange cops except the revolutionists.

If that's not possible, then just make it that whoever kills a red or orange who isn't part of the revolt to not actually count as being out of the revolt.

Say I RDM a cop/revolter when a revolt is going on and they are orange or red. If I kill them, it will not kick them out of the revolt and just place them back at spawn, letting them continue to stop anyone part of the revolt.

A idea like this would be better than being restricted to having nothing and doing nothing for as long as the revolt stops. Us cops/ other classes has shit to do still, you know?

!revolt

*goes on raiding spree*

The second idea is good though.

Increase motivation for staff members. A lot of staff get crippling depression instead of motivation out of doing sits.

Maybe a better reward for doing a sit, I heard it was 1k right now. Maybe change it into a random item such as with fishing or a chance to get suga dollas for accepting sits. Shit like that, idk.

1k isn't a reward for doing sits, it's to make up for lost RP time where we can't be out fining people or printing money. Even in casual RP, you can make way more than 1k for three minutes of your time.

We wouldn't give staff an advantage like random items or suga dollas just because they do sits. We are just volunteers. 

(Unless Sugar wants to do that, then I guess we do do that. I wouldn't mind (hint))

Edit: There are a few projects in the works. One will be popping up soon. Maybe a couple little things to recognize staff that do work will add up to increase motivation and moral. If you have any other suggestions on this specific topic, feel free to post them since it's something I'm very interested in doing.

Thats awesome dude and I sure will post these if I get some ideas :)

• Rubik unpinned this topic