[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

We should add more general content to the server. Just a couple ideas that come to mind are

Character Appearance Customization (Maybe in the form of a closet or someone you could talk to?) [Note: NOT A POINT SYSTEM THAT GIVES THINGS LIKE SANTA HATS, ETC.]

Quests - They could come with general rewards such as [Armor Packs] / [Metal/Wood/Chem] / [Guns or Rare Weapons + Including movement sweps] / [Money]

Personal Skills - this could be something as simple as weapon proficiency's and be left at that. Nothing too ridiculous though. [Reload time reduced by .X seconds] [Clip Size increased by X] [Recoil reduced by X]

Would love to see repeatable (or not?) quests to do various things. Could give exp/money/rare items! Maybe some really challenging quests that take a long time to complete but give awesome rewards?

Make the amount of XP you get from printers (and minis) scale with how much money you pull out. Currently someone can stand there spamming e on a printer and get a TON of xp. Make it so you can only get exp if there's $10k in it, and each $10k is 1 xp (or $5k?)

Please make it so you can sell drugs directly from your inventory instead of having to drag them out. Currently when you inventory the shipment of processed drug, you have to set the shipment down, take the drug out, and then press e on the drug once to turn it into the form that can be sold. Have to drag it to the npc and pick up your money. Not only is it tedious, it's dangerous, and downright confusing for new players.

Also, selling harvests gives WAY more money than the processed drug. Just sold 12 pounds of Cocaine for around $5.6k, then sold the equivilant to 20 pounds of processed cocaine which only gave around $3.5k.

Would also very much like to see drug prices raised after this is fixed because right now they're not worth doing but I'd like for them to be!

edit: Just realized selling drugs is probably this way so that people who want to save a drug and use it later don't have them all sold. Then maybe allow us to sell entire shipments by dragging them into the NPC?

edit2: Can we also see some love for the RSB? Make her sell multiple items, and try to limit them in some way. Currently she'll often be buying some specific csgo knife, cop/class weapon, or other odd item, and always for way too cheap.

edit3: Make parcels better, more money, possible gives items sometimes? Would also like to gain xp for doing it.

Increase amount of trees and chemical hoses that spawn, having 3 on the entire map is a huge change from the 8 that were on the entire map before change

I don't know if the trees are a bug or not but when i played there were only 2 trees on the entire map and a bunch of metal

Something that'd be really helpful for the staff is having party logs, some people will join a party as soon as they found out there in trouble and it's also annoying to find out who's in what party and stuff.

OH YEAH, so I came across this really cool addon for garry's mod, it allows you to take screenshots of a current persons view. It'd be really helpful for banning hackers who are using DLL injections instead of lua ones. We can see if they have ESPs, aimbots, etc. It'd be really really helpful and pretty cool as well. https://github.com/cobalt77/Screengrab < that was the first thing that popped up but you could probably find a better one elsewhere.

Make mods able to ban people from jobs just like FAdmin but for job categories aswell such as cop or thief.

Maybe not so hard since there s already catergorization with the gang system like cop and cop cc.

peanuts idea http://prntscr.com/iprbqb

Once again suggesting the new Forcedrop talent be reworked (or better yet removed) so that only certain items drop. Kind of BS that someone can steal a legendary or blowtorch or whatever without any consequence other than dying (which they always inv the item before you can kill them so it doesn't matter any way).

I don't care about anything else dropping, cooldown could even be lowered if items were restricted, but specifically legendaries and blowtorches/c4 shouldn't be forcedroppable.

Also you can forcedrop people you've kidnapped. I don't think that should be a thing.

edit: these are just opinions.

Is there any way that the old processors can be implemented back but loot tables changed so there not as overpowered. I feel the need for chemical barrels and metal to actually get good loot out of it is just a waste of time in my opinion but i am a farmer so i like staying inside my base and not having to go outside every over minute to get chemical barrels to refuel my processor also the metal thing inst that bad i do not mind that

Is there any way that the old processors can be implemented back but loot tables changed so there not as overpowered. I feel the need for chemical barrels and metal to actually get good loot out of it is just a waste of time in my opinion but i am a farmer so i like staying inside my base and not having to go outside every over minute to get chemical barrels to refuel my processor also the metal thing inst that bad i do not mind that

oh no god forbid you actually have to work instead of just pressing e every 5 minutes

Could we possible allow the light toolgun option again? Having the single light like we used to helped a lot in darker bases.

Lights were removed since they were being abused with the max settings I think but if the settings can be limited like the keypad limitations it would be nice

Add back motor tool too :)

Let everyone right click people and get SteamID through the new scoreboard. The only way to find someones steamid as a user now for things like reports ingame is to go to logs and into job changes and then right click the person you need steamid from.

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): List it or we won't bother to really help you. You can get this easily by pressing TAB and clicking on their name and clicking their profile text. It will copy it to your clipboard and you can paste it here.

not true anymore

• Rubik unpinned this topic