Jump to content

Zareox

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Zareox

  1. I was going off the most recent list and got scared there ;-; I come back to the server and you leave me I see how it is dindu trying to escape me.. 3
  2. The server is in a rough spot a lot of minges play GMOD now and if you see a staff member abusing or simply not doing their job report them?
  3. The rep is also from 6-22 it's not even that recent...
  4. Why was this reopened this thread was closed mods if the box is white only we can reply to the thread
  5. What's the point of doing it in the first place though? It's just like tmods that tried to do purges or whatever. Just because a restart is happening doesn't mean rules don't exist. That was abuse and there was no valid reason of doing it.
  6. no one knows. Everyone is still waiting for the day kaly gets a mic she says she's a girl but there's no proof.
  7. Man someone should of extended it mass rdm is a 7 day c: scum like this shouldn't play the server
  8. I hope you aren't talking about me :c
  9. I regret looking at this thread.
  10. +1 for admeme
  11. Killer keemstar
  12. How is he a scammer? I haven't been on nor played with him to know maybe add a little detail next time
  13. That's why I don't let players random players/ players I don't know base with me. Easy way to avoid this just don't base with random players wouldn't really call this a scam.
  14. honestly its a reason I like GreyGuard more they are actually stable rather than accepting every little person even though they lie in their app "im good at base building" i haven't ever seen you build a base just take someone elses dupe. lol
  15. From what I know gangs will only give a rooster in a way along with ranks associated with that along with perks nothing to special. It's not an update people need it's organization and dedication to actually make a gang strong. As a past member of a Leblanc we were almost always in discord or trying to find a place to base/mega base. If you want something go for it don't just sit back and wait for someone else to ask.
  16. The issue is with out proof we have no way of seeing you shot or were shot at so unless you were hit we can't tell through logs who started it. Personally in those situations I prefer to leave those as verbal and just Say try to be a little more careful and make sure the person actually was trying to shoot you not just a misclick or something.
  17. I'm yet to see a denied app can I just say this to join so I can destroy you guys from the inside of the base and pretend to help?
  18. Took quite a few raids till we found some jackpot bases :)
  19. Had to make a post like duckies how I enjoy my nights. We were helping poke get vip. :) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=941064552
  20. This just makes me think "I see you have money join us" How does money matter tho, it's not like he'll just give it to us for no reason. I don't mean by just giving it to you but like being able to get a lot of c4 or stuff like that
  21. This just makes me think "I see you have money join us"
  22. that definitely happens tho And they get introuble for it since your only goal for the job is to kill the single target.
  23. I feel like these kinds of threads are a bad idea due to the possibility of drama... Just saying
  24. But there's people that stay on till reset though so if they get a hold of it unless you get a large group good luck raiding them..
  25. I feel like after a certain period of time they should disappear if the person is dced for an hour or so gives them a reason to come back incase something happened they can spawn the stuff again
×
×
  • Create New...