[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Fishing gets a decent amount of money but people tend to fish for an hour at a time, not 2.5h nonstop atleast most of em.

By level bombing I meant getting so many perks in just a couple of days and then immediately get a master talent on fishing.

The role path instead of a gang cc sounds very nice, I would really like to see what detailed stuff you have in mind for such a thing.

Running only the numbers on fishing doesn't seem like the right way to go about it since there are more factors than just sitting and fishing for 2 hours straight. There are people who will try to kidnap you, crabs will try to cut your line and just other things that make you not fish. Although if the numbers were so crazy you said holoy macaroni go ahead nerf it.

The fishing talent doesn't entirely work like it makes it out to be but it will allow you to generate on average 20% more fishing profits versus not having the talent. Fishing itself is something I need to tone down, I ran some numbers and holy heckaroni macaroni do you make a dummy amount of money in a 2.5 hour span of fishing

The fishing talent feels almost useless, and most gangs that used to use it now have taken it off (My gang included). If the perk isn't changed it'll go entirely unused.

I have to agree with 1-800, running the numbers alone isn't exactly fair, since, like they said, a lot of stuff can happen to you while fishing.

I also am inclined to mention I disagree with nerfing fishing because it promotes roleplay and people being near each other.

Can you add a co-editor permission to cc's so that people can edit sweps on other peoples cc's if they are trusted enough. Would allow for a lot more customization and fun to CC's. Also if someone buys a swep their friend won't have to buy it as they can put it on their friends cc.

This isn't really a needed addition but more so for the sake of it. I'd like a Co-Owner role for gangs. I wanna appoint a Co-Owner who has same permissions as me (Invite, Kick, Choose Talents/Refund Talents) in case I can't get on for a period of time. It'd be a nice little thing

• Rubik unpinned this topic