[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Hi, I have a suggestion for the new player interaction menu.

Basically have a "Join party" and "Invite to party" option to make it easier to create parties. You can only use the "join party" option if you were invited.

All purpose talent:

You spawn with a keypad cracker after being kidnapped.

Perk ideas for the ones that have been previously suggested (http://prntscr.com/idux36):

Ahead of the game: Make it instead tell you the name of the bounty hunter hunting you or give you the same red dot the bounty hunter uses to track you

Barter: You can offer the general buyer a higher than normal price and the more you offer the bigger chance you have of him giving you something like 25% less than the standard price for the item. basically some gambling risk for reward

Infused GMO: 50% chance to avoid bad effects like becoming drunk or poisoned. I haven't tested foods that much but being given a chance to avoid the bad effects would be cool. Also if this goes through give it an effect or feedback that you avoided a bad outcome so people won't think it did nothing.

Big Bang: Get an upgraded trisha's launcher that blows up all props similar to c4 but with a smaller radius. Like 40-60% of the c4 radius I think would be fair but might make the talent very strong although this is expected since it is far up on the levels

Also your friendly neighbourhood reminder that alchemy table could use a bunch of improvements

Also give back Terrorist SBC cannon

If you want to change a skill, have it where you'll have to pay 100k or 500k to change it. But you can only change 1 skill or undo a skill every 3 days - every 10 days maybe? This is to stop people from abusing it if they have a crap ton of money. 

(I only offered this because I had a CP gang and I wanted to change it)

All purpose talent:

You spawn with a keypad cracker after being kidnapped.

Perk ideas for the ones that have been previously suggested (http://prntscr.com/idux36):

Ahead of the game: Make it instead tell you the name of the bounty hunter hunting you or give you the same red dot the bounty hunter uses to track you

Barter: You can offer the general buyer a higher than normal price and the more you offer the bigger chance you have of him giving you something like 25% less than the standard price for the item. basically some gambling risk for reward

Infused GMO: 50% chance to avoid bad effects like becoming drunk or poisoned. I haven't tested foods that much but being given a chance to avoid the bad effects would be cool. Also if this goes through give it an effect or feedback that you avoided a bad outcome so people won't think it did nothing.

Big Bang: Get an upgraded trisha's launcher that blows up all props similar to c4 but with a smaller radius. Like 40-60% of the c4 radius I think would be fair but might make the talent very strong although this is expected since it is far up on the levels

Also your friendly neighbourhood reminder that alchemy table could use a bunch of improvements

Also give back Terrorist SBC cannon

The bad effects are based on the food you eat. I know how food works.

Can we please just have a perk for pets?? Maybe one that increases movespeed, damage from dog swep or maybe a system for pets where a pet through the E menu can assign themselves a owner (kinda like hit man menu) and they regenerate armour when nnear them or something??? Just PLEASE give the pets a use. D:

https://trello.com/c/yxtDxCPd/32-revamp-pets

While its on the backburner ideas, it is something that I think can be a really cool addition to the game. Pets were added because they're weird but giving them the ability to fight for their owner with different powers seems neat. I am thinking it will be pretty in depth when added

Change this rule:

•  
  • Kidnapping people makes you KoS as you're a threat to everyone around you

It's really not RP when you kidnap someone and some rando just sees you and instantly kills you.

It isn't hard to tell someone "drop him" or warn 3 times in adverts or warn with the action menu no matter how lazy you are giving people right to counter without being inherently involved or getting involved is just bad.

The same thing could apply to something like cuffing a thief makes you KOS to all jobs with thief ruleset. not very fun rp at all.

Pretty interesting how this is still in the rules too....

DO NOT counter actions before getting involved. For example,asking a kidnapper to release your friend otherwise you might counter the action

• Sad 1

Change this rule:

• Kidnapping people makes you KoS as you're a threat to everyone around you

It's really not RP when you kidnap someone and some rando just sees you and instantly kills you.

It isn't hard to tell someone "drop him" or warn 3 times in adverts or warn with the action menu no matter how lazy you are giving people right to counter without being inherently involved or getting involved is just bad.

The same thing could apply to something like cuffing a thief makes you KOS to all jobs with thief ruleset. not very fun rp at all.

Pretty interesting how this is still in the rules too....

DO NOT counter actions before getting involved. For example,asking a kidnapper to release your friend otherwise you might counter the action

Kidnapping was majorly unbalanced. Now it's only somewhat unbalanced, still in favor of the kidnapper.

• Rubik unpinned this topic