[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

remove recoil asap my smgs should not fly up like a light machine gun

You mean reduce recoils on all smgs?

I hope you mean reduce recoil...

LOL but do you mean the new m9k smgs? their recoil is fine

Recoil brings life to the guns and I really enjoy it. No longer is it an ACR in MW2 where you can shoot lasers without any punishment.

I made it so aiming down sights will significantly reduce recoil. Most weapons had a recoil factor of .5 which was not enough in my tests so they all default to a factor of 1. (Of course there are a lot of selected weapons that have a higher recoil) but the factor of 1 is the lowest it can go.

That's the point, cops wouldn't just go charging into machine gun fire, they'd have to use lethal force.

But it would require a change in the rules because I've always been told to attempt to arrest the use lethal force if it was the other way around I feel like most new players would see it as rdm and have useless and extra sits happen the whole point of the arrest first and shoot after is to attempt to lower sits from what I know

That's the point, cops wouldn't just go charging into machine gun fire, they'd have to use lethal force.

But it would require a change in the rules because I've always been told to attempt to arrest the use lethal force if it was the other way around I feel like most new players would see it as rdm and have useless and extra sits happen the whole point of the arrest first and shoot after is to attempt to lower sits from what I know

No, it would not. Just code the damn thing in and there's no rules needed. And hey, if you shoot at a cop, they're obviously gonna shoot back. This won't stop cops making arrests completely, it will stop cops rushing players using lethal force.

A few suggestions:

• Re-do the lottery system.  Some suggestions towards the lottery system would be:

1. The more money you put into the lottery, the higher chance you have to win.
  2. OR you could make 3 different lottery systems (Low, Medium, High). 

• All the CP jobs are linked in voice chat.   Like a radio system...  Make for some dank Role-playing.

remove recoil asap my smgs should not fly up like a light machine gun

You mean reduce recoils on all smgs?

I hope you mean reduce recoil...

LOL but do you mean the new m9k smgs? their recoil is fine

No, i'm talking about custom smgs, like the Kriss Vector literally flying up as much as my LMG does, which is silly. I can get maybe 3 bullets in a good grouping before it flys off into space

UTime "https://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php?topic=3039.0"

One of the oldest yet best addons to have. I hate having to walk up to players to see who they are, and with the current HUD Config settings the draw distance is so low for player over head info you have to kiss them to get their name. Also accurately keeps session and overall time down to seconds.

• Rubik unpinned this topic