Make Jokes Great Again

Succ The Zucc

I disagree with this suggestion highly because nobody is gonna yell at you for jokes (You may be reprimanded if you're outright bashing a group of people after staff told you to stop like you did) Like another staff said on here we all know that the reasons you're doing this are dumb and you know that. It's not difficult to act normal and not feel the need to either troll or be disrespectful to groups of players and staff, no rule saying you can't make jokes but there is a rule that says "Do be respectful to other players/staff" and "DO NOT use racial slurs/be overly offensive to other players/staff" I rephrased this as shitmouth doesn't really make sense, but if you can't do something so simple then you are just a shitmouth. Nothing better to say really.

Edited by Fuel
  • Like 1
  • Angry -1 1

Fuel. You did the same shit AS staff. You get nothing to say here.

As for bashing groups of people. Joking about groups of people should not be allowed. If we’re going to do this “orange man bad” style of moderation then at least make it a rule that’s enforceable.

If it’s allowed. It’s allowed. Toxic players consist of dudes going around causing trouble for no reason among players. Bordering on harassment. Toxicity is punished and sometimes harshly. Being edgy isn’t being toxic. They’re two totally different things. If it’s going to be considered toxic to be edgy so be it. But damnit enforce your rules then.

And normal for everyone here is to keep persistently talking about it. Even after I stop for a month. So quite honestly. Go fuck yourself. I’m not one to bullshit but the hypocrisy of the entire situation is retarded. I’ve shared it with others.

• Thanks 1
  • uhoh 1
  • Failfish 1

@Dan Mcstubbins Also that debate was out of context too. It was with another staff member. And the other staff member was adding to the conversation. Fuel was there and Silver came in half way through. It was research conducted from the 60’s to 09 which was the topic. And that’s what THE STAFF MEMBER brought up. And I knew about it. But I wasn’t even the dude to bring it up

4 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Fuel. You did the same shit AS staff. You get nothing to say here.

As for bashing groups of people. Joking about groups of people should not be allowed. If we’re going to do this “orange man bad” style of moderation then at least make it a rule that’s enforceable.

If it’s allowed. It’s allowed. Toxic players consist of dudes going around causing trouble for no reason among players. Bordering on harassment. Toxicity is punished and sometimes harshly. Being edgy isn’t being toxic. They’re two totally different things. If it’s going to be considered toxic to be edgy so be it. But damnit enforce your rules then.

And normal for everyone here is to keep persistently talking about it. Even after I stop for a month. So quite honestly. Go fuck yourself. I’m not one to bullshit but the hypocrisy of the entire situation is retarded. I’ve shared it with others.

I don’t know what you mean by “damnit enforce your rules then” when we regularly ask people who are going too far/posting disturbing content to stop. Perhaps you don’t play enough to see this?

This thread serves no purpose for legitimate discussion of a suggestion, so I am closing it to further replies. It has turned off topic into a venue for airing personal gripes which is not what suggestion threads are for. (Neither is tomfoolery, which we admittedly see in spades here) Please create a report if you have an issue with someone. Although your post was made only with the intent to start drama, your suggestion will remain here for the super admins to respond to and approve/deny as usual.

Edited by Walter the Assaulter
Made clearer