Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I've been playing CP a lot recently a decided to give a shot at a PD dupe. I realized that by the definition of the rules, the front door can be propblocked helping with revolts and PD raiders. So I filled the entire lobby (didn't cover PD screen) with props. Forcing people to come through the side door. I don't know if it counts as propblock. I had the idea to make the entrance through the vent but there'd be issues with that most likely

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14455-question-bout-pd-dupes-and-rules/
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, USN peepoo said:

well if i can't exploit unbreakable entities why were they allowed in the first place? doesn't make sense yea

"If I can't murder people, why am I allowed knives in my kitchen in the first place? doesn't make sense yea"

 

This is how you sound. I hope that illustrates how dumb that notion is. The entities are there for utility (watching cameras), not exploiting.

  • cmonBruh 1
3 minutes ago, Slick said:

"If I can't murder people, why am I allowed knives in my kitchen in the first place? doesn't make sense yea"

 

This is how you sound. I hope that illustrates how dumb that notion is. The entities are there for utility (watching cameras), not exploiting.

first off thats very out of bounds since knives aren't meant to kill people according to your notion

2nd off watching cameras is boring, only people who do that are basers i have never seen anyone use it in a different type of situation other than basing. also they're still unbreakable and you can use em so why not

1 hour ago, USN peepoo said:

first off thats very out of bounds since knives aren't meant to kill people according to your notion

You ran face-first into the point and still missed it.

 

"Do not abuse non-destructible entities when building your base. This means using them for anything other than their intended purpose." - MOTD (https://forums.titsrp.com/server-rules/)

We added that rule because people were blocking with money pots and RT screens. 

I think it's always been a rule/something we allow, that you can prop block as long as there is at least one entrance into the building that you are prop blocking the entrances of. This won't apply to an entire area, like just prop blocking an entrance of spawn, but you can do that if you're megabasing in your designated area, like suburbs/industrial which is why people got reprimanded for blocking every part of spawn with an exception to sewer entrance.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...