Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You asked for what we liked and disliked so, the first thing I saw was the screenshot of all the roofs. It's just too much imo and doesn't flow very well. I dont understand the use of the PD roof and just seems like a waste of brushes.

 

The next thing imma say aint gonna make that much sense but if you know what I mean you'll understand.

 

It seems like you're making a darkrp map not a downtown map.

Just some constructive criticism from what I've seen of the map

I do indeed like the PD screen though

Add a fookin showers section in PD. Stinky ass prisoners need a place to wash up

 

how about a shower area?

 

along with a button that the mayor can use to open all the cells at once

possibly a lunch room or shit

 

this could add alot to the prisoner RP area because you would usually watch some youtube while you wait out the time.

 

edit: i got a bad/good idea

ever heard the term don't drop the soap?

how about adding a Kiss Swep to the prisoners (only able to kiss other prisoners)

 

and adding possibly getting a knife/spoon to dig a way out that you get from the lunch room?

 

maybe an ankle bracelet for escapees that last for the duration of the prison stay and police get long delayed pings of their location?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...