Mayor Teleporting

Zesty

“Working as intended”

Hey mayors assassin I know you’re supposed to be secret and all and go through the PD and kill this dude. But watch this shit...tadaa here he is. Kill em!!!

It seems like meta gaming which is allowed but an extremely shitty practice as 2 players can do this to farm leaderboards.

succ probably knows how this feels the most

since i unloaded like 250 cereal on him once

but

the mayor can literally have the cps kos the assassin just based on the f4 and tab menus

so i dont see a problem with a pickle teleporting the mayor to his doom

I like how Succ acts like two people can't farm mayor assassin leaderboard anyway? I told sugar about this like years ago how some leaderboards are abusable and if you just have your friend get the mayor he can just let you kill him or some shit but like it at some points raiding the PD is impossible. You can have like 16 cp in one little base even if you manage to get in there you have to watch your back for some cuff rushing cop like every minute it isn't an easy task. Not only that we do all that work just to have the same mayor elected because the majority of the people are cp and just vote for the same braindead mayor anyway.

I think the previous mayor should have a cooldown on being reelected so that the 5 mil suga shop, and any way of killing him is more meaningful.  I am fine with it costing more cereal to teleport so that killing the mayor by this method is a more meaningful investment, but because it takes more work to set up, takes longer to kill the mayor, and because the mayor has ways of countering  the  method (none of which i have seen them even try) I do not think this method of killing the mayor should be completely removed, and I believe it should just be viewed as an alternative to the suga shop way of removing a mayor which has both positives and negatives in comparison.

I think the previous mayor should have a cooldown on being reelected so that the 5 mil suga shop, and any way of killing him is more meaningful.  I am fine with it costing more cereal to teleport so that killing the mayor by this method is a more meaningful investment, but because it takes more work to set up, takes longer to kill the mayor, and because the mayor has ways of countering  the  method (none of which i have seen them even try) I do not think this method of killing the mayor should be completely removed, and I believe it should just be viewed as an alternative to the suga shop way of removing a mayor which has both positives and negatives in comparison.

I completely disagree with a cooldown. I have been mayor multiple times and players like Mr. Happykins will donate real money to get the suga to demote me. If I am able to just be bought out and forced to wait a cooldown, at that point it's practically Pay-to-win.

I agree with Succ in that the cereal count should be raised to 50 cereal to atleast make it more difficult.

Teleporting the mayor and killing them with piklas is news to me. I +1 this as that sounds extremely unfair to the mayor who has no chance to defend himself and when he is tped he has no cp to guard him which makes the fight unfair.