Slick's Suggestion Dump #1

Slick

I tend to write down suggestions then forget to post them, so here a dump of the ones I never got around to posting:

Suggestion 1:

XP cooldown needs to be decreased or removed in most cases. I understand there are certain actions that need cooldowns to prevent abuse, such as cuffing criminals with bounties, but most things that can't be abused as easily can probably do without such a long cooldown, or without one at all.

Suggestion 2:

Currently, you are able to convert items into shipments with one click of a button, but to convert back to its item form, you have to drop the shipment, shoot it a bunch, then pickup the item(s) it drops. This sometimes doesn't even give you the correct item, wood being an example of such a case. A "convert to item" option in the inventory right-click menu would be a nice quality of life feature.

Suggestion 3:

As it stands, all weapon reskins from the cc editor sell for $0. It would be nice if they sold for the same as whatever their base weapon was.

Suggestion 4:

We gave the +1 to this in the community meeting multiple times, but I think sugar might have forgotten, so I might as well put it here: grant some amount of XP per kill with Thomas trains.

Suggestion 5:

In order to un-cpban someone, you have to cpban them for a minute. It would be nice to have !uncpban

Suggestion 6:

Commands that are run without a length argument or reason argument should not show a length or reason in the chat message. So for example, if I were to run !jail Slick, it should only say "Slick jailed Themselves" instead of "Slick jailed Themselves for Indefinitely (none)". The only exception to this should be !ban.

Suggestion 7:

Instead of the same leaderboards every week, at the beginning of the leaderboard cycle, the server should randomly choose a certain number of leaderboards to fill however many slots we set it as, from a list of leaderboards. That way there is some variety in what we grind instead of the same thing every single week. Some examples for new leaderboards we could have:

• Wood gathered (Any Job)
  • Metal gathered (Any Job)
  • Hack points used (Hacker)
  • Underground kills (Sewer Lord)
  • Patients cured (Hazmat)
  • Processor activations (Any Job)
  • Money collected from printers (Any Job)
  • Bitcoin mined (Any Job)
  • Amount sold to general buyer (Any Job)
  • Rare+ created (Weapon Modifier)
  • Legendaries created (Weapon Modifier)
  • Blood extracted (Weapon Modifier)
  • Drugs sold to NPC (Any Job)
  • Plants watered (Any Job)
  • Unique criminals fined (Cop)
  • Hits completed (Hitman)
  • Opium created (Any Job)
  • Weed created (Any Job)
  • Cocaine created (Any Job)
  • Targets stalked to death (Master Stalker)
  • Targets killed (Spawn of heck)
  • World lootboxes opened (Any Job)

I'm sure there are more leaderboards you guys could think of. These are just some off the top of my head.

Suggestion 8:

Don't even try to unjail someone who isn't jailed, so if I spam my !unjail @ bind, it doesn't fill chat with spam if I miss the intended target.