Give Everyone Surrender Swep

Umbak Klak

Hi, title is pretty self-explanatory but I think certain RP situations can immensely be improved if everyone were able to put their hands up.

Reason: Namely, Cop RP could be immensely improved if Police could tell people to put their hands up. Police could instruct base members to come out with their hands up if they don't want to die, give players a chance to explain themselves after murdering someone, Cops who don't like killing (Myself and others included) and would rather cuff/arrest someone now have an easier option for people to literally Surrender. For actual roleplay reasons, Mugging and even during Raids it may see some use, it'd be pretty funny to have people come out with their hands up and watch their base get raided. I could name a lot of situations where being able to put your hands up would improve roleplay and/or just be funny.

So I'm about halfway through writing this and just realized it's not a CC swep, so now I'm confused as to why everyone doesn't have it to begin with, was it given to a certain class or something?

My idea for giving it to everyone would be to make it so that pressing reload with your fists out makes you Surrender, or just straight up giving everyone the swep if the first option isnt really viable.

I played a PoliceRP server that did this. You weren't allowed to shoot people that had their hands up surrendering unless they did something like shoot/shoot at a cop. You hit F1 to toggle the animation. If we added it to the keys, could we make it a toggle switch instead of just a temp animation like the rest? I think it'd be a great idea for RP.

I played a PoliceRP server that did this. You weren't allowed to shoot people that had their hands up surrendering unless they did something like shoot/shoot at a cop. You hit F1 to toggle the animation. If we added it to the keys, could we make it a toggle switch instead of just a temp animation like the rest? I think it'd be a great idea for RP.

That's a great idea as well, didn't really mention adding rules making Cop RP more detailed/passive but it would make things a lot more interesting that way.