Unpopular Opinion?

Succ The Zucc

Make the changes?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Make the changes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only change being remove the punting of the C4

Honestly I believe that C4 should be removed. It’s too op to stand behind a wall and just chuck C4 just to get all your props destroyed with no real fight happening because when you hit them they go behind a wall heal up. Get another C4 and then shoot that in.

To counter act the removal of C4 I call for the removal of One Way props. It makes it so that raiding is an actual challenge and that if you manage to kill the basing party you still have blowtorches to get through the base.

I don’t know about you guys. But I’m tired of raiding as well as defending being boring as heck as well as new players not getting the chance to defend because we have people using C4 against them.

Defending has gotten so hard that our community has stopped basing and I want to bring it back in some way and revitalize it.

So, I dont think c4 should be entirely removed.

1.) C4 Should not just be able to be yeeted in, Its a fucking bomb not a toy.

2.) Removal of One ways Makes Basing Extremely difficult to those who primarily only have played on this server and dont have much of a clue how to base without it.

3.) We have material grenades for oneways, and material bombs that also do such a task as C4.

4.) Entirely removing a base concept of a server (Such as one ways being allowed), Will infact cripple the server.

noob scrubs

get good at defending your base

C4 is balanced

and you shouldn't be talking about raid/base balance cause you never actually play on the server almost 2hours a week or somin and its mostly afk

Nerf c4s even more? why can't you just shoot the c4? is it that hard for you? 

Staff that doesn't play on the server taht much complains. the staff team = GOT IT HOMIE WILL NERF IT PROBLEM SOLVED

The beauty of this server is how you can raid and base freely

I think you dictating how people SHOULD raid and how people SHOULD build their bases is a huge downgrade to the server and I dont believe most players will like it

I mostly disagree with Succ and the only change that should happen IF ANY CHANGE would happen would be punting c4 because of the whole chucking it and then looping back around a corner which can be a little unfair. And using the excuse of "just shoot it" isn't actually the best because you guys wait till the last second to punt them.

How about:

• Make is so c4 can't be picked up at all with gravgun. Where you plant it is where is stays.
  • C4 has a fair bit of health (1.5k - 2k)
  • You have the choice to shoot the C4 for most of the fuse, or shoot the raider and hope he dies before the c4 explodes.

Problem solved. I'll take my nobel peace prize now thanks.

This change is directed to more people who raid and yeet c4 into bases without much effort other then a handful of money and makeshifts/c4. Not everyone can defend against

Beastial, Gravity Launcher, Invis, Weird ass Model, Smoke Grenades, C4 Smoke, wooden shields.. 

I think jacket is just upset that were trying to take away his raid toy.