Is this fair?

Wilhelm Panderino

everyone knows those setups where you have a tiny slit in a wall to defend your base from, especially the ones forcing you to crouch. Im just now realizing they give the person defending a base raid an unfair advantage. As per my screenshots below you can clearly see that the person raiding the base cannot headshot me or anyone else holding this position, while the person raiding can very easily be shot anywhere on his fragile little  body. I think someone should sit down and come up with a more in depth base dupe rule regarding issues like this. What do you guys think?

https://i.imgur.com/fCHlmtB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3EJGS80.jpg

I dont think it is unfair at all because raiders can have material bombs, C4, material grenades, blowtorches, timebombs, etc.

I think basing is fine as it is right now.

that has nothing to do with whats in question here, its PVP with guns between players in a base raid. It should be complete level playing field.

I dont think it is unfair at all because raiders can have material bombs, C4, material grenades, blowtorches, timebombs, etc.

I think basing is fine as it is right now.

that has nothing to do with whats in question here, its PVP with guns between players in a base raid. It should be complete level playing field.

The reason the server has all of the items listed is because of the reason bases can have the small slits. It is what makes the server unique. Nerf bases and you also need to nerf raiding to some capacity.

I see where this is coming from and yes very small like 1 pixel holes where the baser can snipe from is kinda dumb. Yet if being raided the Baser should have the advantage. It should be somewhat difficult to raid. But as long as the raider can shoot back and have a possibility of hitting you I don't see a problem. I myself have even been shot at through these little holes.

Bases shouldn't be able to be just walked in and out by raiders, it should be a uphill battle, favoring the defenders ( In cases where the raiders have the items and materials to get rid of the majority of the bases defenses are different ) especially if the base is protecting money making items such as the printer, bitcoin machine and processor. Bases are customizable per builder and some hold innovative ways to defend them, I.e. the small singular slits in walls that they shoot from. And if it was against the rules, the staff team would be on it like white on rice.

everyone knows those setups where you have a tiny slit in a wall to defend your base from, especially the ones forcing you to crouch. Im just now realizing they give the person defending a base raid an unfair advantage. As per my screenshots below you can clearly see that the person raiding the base cannot headshot me or anyone else holding this position, while the person raiding can very easily be shot anywhere on his fragile little  body. I think someone should sit down and come up with a more in depth base dupe rule regarding issues like this. What do you guys think?

https://i.imgur.com/fCHlmtB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3EJGS80.jpg

1 way props are unfair too, new players can't afford mat grenades/bombs they might not even know they exist.

I say ban the usage of 1 ways cause it's as unfair as the small gapa

its a double edged sword. if you have a smaller opening to shoot through you trade that for having less area covered if the raider get in another way with a blowtorch etc. its not unfair and maybe u should just get good and get into the base to get your level playing field when trying to kill them