Admin chat system

Mippy

Well frick this just wrote out 2 paragraphs on why word count should be lowered for admin chat but I crashed so let me sum it up I feel it should be lowered becuase I’ve reported mass rdm and all I get from the admin side is put in admin hat so I do so but I gotta have 50 words so I just put hecka spaces at the here end and they say not enough detail while the guy Is still Masan rdming so then I made this becuase I feeling the word count should Be lowered

Well frick this just wrote out 2 paragraphs on why word count should be lowered for admin chat but I crashed so let me sum it up I feel it should be lowered becuase I’ve reported mass rdm and all I get from the admins is put it in admin chat so I do so but I gotta have 50 words so I just put hecka spaces at the here end and they say not enough detail while the guy Is still Masan rdming so then I made this becuase I feeling the word count should Be lowered

Lmao I give up I just can’t do this right

Well, the point of the minimum word count is to make people be as specific as possible when making a sit. Staff don’t want to have to take non specific sits such as “this guy killed me please do something”.

Ok well I see how I see things differently but what I meaning as if someone is saying someone is mass rdming you should probably go to then or if someone is new to gmod and needs help you should probably go help even if it might be false but if it isn’t that whole time staff were saying write 50 words in sit that mass rdm er probably killed 6 more people there for th lowering their guns and server doesn’t do refunds so it can frustrat people and also becuase staff is a job not just a  title  and i actually think some of the server should staff forget that. And staff isn’t always waiting for sits.

Ok well I see how I see things differently but what I meaning as if someone is saying someone is mass rdming you should probably go to then or if someone is new to gmod and needs help you should probably go help even if it might be false but if it isn’t that whole time staff were saying write 50 words in sit that mass rdm er probably killed 6 more people there for th lowering their guns and server doesn’t do refunds so it can frustrat people and also becuase staff is a job not just a  title  and i actually think some of the server should staff forget that. And staff isn’t always waiting for sits.

A jobs definition is

a paid position of regular employment.

Staff aren't paid, they are not forced to take every sit

PS V2, it's 50 characters not words

I understand in the heat of the moment it might be discouraging to be forced to type 50 characters to have your case heard. You want to get help as fast as possible. Just understand this is to prevent people from repeatedly spamming @ to annoy staff. Good suggestion though, it will be something we bring up in the next meeting. Thanks!

Is it quite the coincidence that more than half of the sits made with text such as "help rdm by name                          t" are sits that could be resolved easilly by just asking the person that you were rdmed by? I think not.

Most known, more experienced players either check out the /slogs, /dlogs system, asking the killer before making a sit. This often resolves a case before it was even written! I'd suggest you try the same.

Most real RDM cases have a good description for us staff to handle, others.. not so much. Its a 50 character input requirement, not 50 words. It's not too bad.