-
Posts
1457 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30 -
Steam ID
76561198381014852 -
Gametracker
Booper Scooper -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Booper Scooper
-
You get a toe. On a more serious note, the only positive thing in your case in a ban appeal is getting unbanned. Usually I pay people some things because some of the players are new and it's a good way to give them a good start.
-
Mass RDM
-
Tips & Tricks for your moderator application!
Booper Scooper replied to YoooooABear's topic in Discussion
Play the server while your application is up -
Thread sponsored by Blacnova And happy birthday Sugar. Give me respected please
-
WELL FUK I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY BUT OH WELL
-
Happy birthday Sugar Teets. (I was forced to make this thread)
-
Insults that Ruined your Third Grade Soul
Booper Scooper replied to Bill Nye The Russian Spy's topic in Discussion
"Tyler, you're a faggot" -
Getting to call a tmod fat
-
[align=center]Disclaimer: I will not be changing anyone's names on this list nor show players activity. Creators Of The Staff List Dimitri Kirnov [Mr. Peanut Butter] Booper [booper Scooper] Panduh [Panduh] TitsRP Staff List --------------------------------- Super Admin User: Sugar Tits SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:22583314) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=63 Head Admin User: Neko-Sam SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:81479135) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=337 Admins User: Blacnova SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:66142484) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=408 User: Walter The Assaulter SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:32669426) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1629 User: Fantasma SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:61102971) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=418 User: Sway SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:82525378) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=882 User: Dindu Nuffinz SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:68457553) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2840 User: Gent [ACK ACK ACK] SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:54183428) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1498 Moderators User: Pyro Apprentice SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:74746131) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4300 User: Cynthia SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:141530578) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=895 User: Chonk SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:162431934) Forum Profile: N/A User: Jason Bourne SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:217713381) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3594 User: Keith SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:70672451) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5461 User: uwu SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:182365327) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1526 User: ChanceTheFapper SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:192787505) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2648 User: TheGrapeWarrior SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:87858822) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1216 User: Steve Harvey SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:122031697) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2131 User: Holmander / Critical Sloth SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:57704519) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1972 User: Zareox SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:53191922) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1779 User: Wavy SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:198024822) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3325 User: Rigbe SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:20555849) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2071 User: Ceejay SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:54292568) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3019 User: {GN} Issac SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:175089335) Forum Profile: https://www.titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2567 User: Bot SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:95426055) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4573 User: Monoxide SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:49188515) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2790 User: Muffin SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:121230688) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5432 User: Rubik SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:21624885) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3670 User: Rias SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:144047388) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3723 User: Munkir SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:35761427) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1722 User: TheDavid SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:107601165) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3948 User: Typical_Quizzical_Man SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:53319690) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4156 User: Ghost SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:207772202) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4195 User: Speedy Rebel SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:160171925) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4269 User: Vexxy SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:37886146) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3635 User: Mark SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:161492633) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4534 User: TyTass SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:58077959) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4554 User: Weebiest Weeb SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:88889934) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4921 User: Sticks SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:84586685) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4401 User: Kyrptonite SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:226680106) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4533 User: Lanjay SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:54661812) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1481 User: Panduh SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:78503972) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4622 User: Tommy SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:165789921) Forum Profile: N/A User: Griffin SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:196889915) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4734 User: Herbalist SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:79267525) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4526 User: Sammah Blammah SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:18070550) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5123 User: iEpic SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:99551539) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5158 User: Noahmh SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:122888385) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=6155 User: Mr. Peanut Butter SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:166864774) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2376 User: Doc McStubbins SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:107121556) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5416 User: Wrath- SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:173103133) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5463 User: Mookenzie SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:62299618) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5508 User: Genkki SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:82465648) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3559 User: Nibster SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:57273215) Forum Profile: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=6220 [/align]
-
I'll do it if you need me to.
-
Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes
Booper Scooper replied to yeeto's topic in Discussion
Fuck Yes. Also, Talent/Perk Suggestions: "Juggernaut's Failure" - Now you have a 5% (or 1%) chance to knock out the Juggernaut's armor faster [Honestly if you're planning on actually doing a higher level cap, I'd probably make this pretty up. Probably at the level 60 cap or so] "Behold the horror!" - As the Necromancer, you have a chance of sending a user to the "Underworld". (Maybe like a few weird noises or something with a black screen or something) "So YOU'RE the killer!" - As the detective, if you find a piece of evidence, you are able to track down the killer easier to serve justice. (Kind of like the bounty hunter system, or a batman thing where it shows where the user that did something bad is) "Bringing home the bacon!" - Now you have a 10% chance of getting 2x amount of shipments from a PD Raid (Either that or some money but not too much) PS: I just thought of these suggestions so if they sound ridiculous then that's my excuse. -
Bed time attempt stories + wheezing = Booper
Booper Scooper replied to TheDavid's topic in Discussion
https://d1playscdntv-a.akamaihd.net/video/HdBaj31-8Mk/processed/720.mp4 Lmfao. Twas a blast. Rip deeper voice -
Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes
Booper Scooper replied to yeeto's topic in Discussion
One question, will there ever be a rise in the amount of levels you can achieve? It'd be awesome if I could get more talents for my gang. Maybe level 100? https://trello.com/c/RqUWY1lt/14-addition-of-more-gang-perks-and-the-level-cap-raised-to-60 perhaps, who knows for sure, though. -
Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes
Booper Scooper replied to yeeto's topic in Discussion
If you and Rubik both combine your guides, I'm pretty sure I could edit a full guide on titsrp and your ideas will both be featured in golden texts. This is great and you both have worked very hard on your guides / help. -
Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes
Booper Scooper replied to yeeto's topic in Discussion
Perk Suggestion: "Buy My Firearm!" [Gay name I know lmao] Perk Description: Becoming a gun dealer now let's you be able to spend guns for half the amount of money. (Or less, I don't know what a good one would be) (Some suggestion from a kid who I have no idea is, just saw this one time) Also, I know you guys might say: "HEY THAT'LL JUST MAKE MASS RDM EASIER" well, usually the new players go gun dealer and they more than likely won't have the perk for that -
Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes
Booper Scooper replied to yeeto's topic in Discussion
This is what we need along with Rubik's ideas + yours as well. This would definitely help new players out on the gang perks / comparing the perks on how good they are and how bad they are. +Rep to you -
I feel like this needs to be cleared up.
Booper Scooper replied to YoooooABear's topic in Discussion
https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8067&pid=54652#pid54652 -
popular youtuber played on our Sever
Booper Scooper replied to Dolphin's topic in Videos / Screenshots
(Skip to about 9:45) Yup. -
This topic usually comes every month. There are multiple threads on how staff won't do much sits, Thread 1: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7768&highlight=Bad+staff Thread 2: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5559&highlight=Bad+staff Those are only two. Sugar usually comes in and concludes it all. Staff can't do everything, and yes, some staff like to play more than being staff. It's a volunteer job and if you don't do it then why have it (A quote from a thread). Here's a screenshot of what sometimes may occur when things get more and more hectic: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/867366337000438630/B9CB77DB73C2BFAF21823B5D525901B5164C9366/ (I mean, not really necessary of a screenshot but it just shows what happens sometimes and why some people's sits may not be taken too quickly) [That was also back when we didn't have sit logs I think so you either had to pm the user on what they needed or they would've had to make another sit] Some staff take sits in a more high priority range. Extremely High: Trying to crash server High Priority: Mass RDM / Propblocking Spawn Medium Priority: NLR / RDA / RDM Low Priority: Job help / Server questions https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5559&pid=36152#pid36152 [i am a little bit tired so I may not have wrote everything I wanted to say but just a little example]
-
It's been a while. Welcome back. @B0ne half the server are weebs
-
Same lmao. My school nurse was chill, but when I was in 8th grade, I lied about having the cold to go home and I got caught lying by her. She called my dad and I got an ass whooping and couldn't play on my Xbox 360 for a week.