Jump to content

Booper Scooper

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Booper Scooper

  1. Unfortunately, I am going to have to decline this application. You had enough effort and support, but we made a vote and you were chosen to not be ready for trial mod. You may re-apply in two weeks! Declined
  2. See you around!
  3. It's cool to see someone who doesn't complain about everything like most of the players on TitsRP do. As for their promotions, they both do pretty well as staff (and nice that Sammah got re-promoted to mod), I could see them getting promoted soon. Anyways, you seem to be an okay guy. +REP.
  4. [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/JD1XYZ39-vg
  5. [video=youtube]
  6. walter the assaulter
  7. Dumbo
  8. I appreciate everyone's suggestion but I want something that isn't revolved around 'Booper'. I perhaps will just name myself by my IRL name since a lot of names suggested were either: Retarded Revolved around Booper Other But I do appreciate the suggestions. Maybe Weezer or something like Walter said would be nice.
  9. Greetings, people of the Tits Roleplay server. I have had Booper Scooper as my name for far too long. Any name suggestions? (Isaac if you say 'Poopy Fingers' or something like that you're blocked) (Same thing goes to Silver, you're both weird) (Not GN Isaac, he's ok but the Isaac that is a complete dumbo)
  10. +5, yes, I'll be glad to have another interview
  11. I remember you. You might not remember me but welcome back.
  12. Adios, mate. You was a good Moderator and a good Friend (colors are nice)
  13. Well at least he was not staff 9 times or I lost count hahahaha DUMBO
  14. Yea he's a dumbo. On a real note, I believe that was the autodemote kicking in because it did it with me
  15. I bet you have rats
  16. No because you being mod is horrible. (Just kidding, lmao)
  17. I was spammed many times to come out and post something here. User was unbanned. Accepted
  18. At least you decided to apologize about it all. That's something good. Adios Silver. :angel:
  19. Updated the format. There will also be member updates soon.
  20. Added you guys to the roster!
  21. Isaac: Accepted! YoooooABear: Accepted Race: Accepted! I'll ask an Admin+ on the discord to give you guys the role but if you want you may already go ahead and do that. I also will try and save up money and make a Cop/Raider gang for the Boonanas!
×
×
  • Create New...