what do you guys think? kidnapping and CP as small model

Wilhelm Panderino

You cant raid as small model, as its an unfair advantage considering half the hitbox and same amount of health. Do you guys think these same small models should be allowed to be CP and be able to arrest people? I remember back in the day the size command was restricted to stupid jobs only so why is a small model any different? I would like to know what everyone thinks about this, as i personally think anyone with a small model ( rich players) have a huge RP advantage over new players and people that dont have the money to afford small models.

huh? People keep saying “half the hitbox”... look down...shoot...repeat. I really don’t see the issue and haven’t had the issue yet. I’ve complained about broken hitboxes(yoshi) but small models seems so silly.

Jawson i think they mean when they're behind cover..

When you are a small model your viewpoint changes to the head hight of the small model

I think small models are fine

True, I think small models are fine too, but at the same time there's models like the tiny kitty model in which you can get even smaller with talismens and combine it with adrenaline.

I personally dont like small models, half the time the hitbox for the smaller sizes are extremely buggy and allowing them in scenarios where 9 times outta 10 are gonna be shot at is going to cause issue.

The problem that we had with a small model kidnapped was the yoshi model as its hitbox was ONLY its feet. Not its body or head which was being super abused and not many people knew where to shoot for that model. It was fixed I believe and now you can shoot the yoshi in the face and it gets damaged. Other then that I don't have a problem with small models kidnapping or cop small models as long as they don't raid with it.