Economy

Umbak Klak

Tried posting this suggestion before, I think it was a bit too much before. Let's try it again;

Mayor needs more things to do, sometimes it can be boring sitting up there doing nothing. Paydays feel extremely weak and need some love, but giving different classes more salary is stupid because they'll be prioritized. I offer the Economy solution.

Essentially, the Mayor will periodically be given a prompt with a question on it and multiple choice answers. Depending on his answer, the economy may go up, down, or not change at all. The state of the economy will determine how much Paydays give you. The base payday at 0% Economy (It can go negative) should be raised to $1k (Right now 0% Economy would be $500, the normal Payday amount), and at 100% Economy rises to $2k, -100% being $0.

It promotes roleplay by way of both good and bad Mayors being recognized, gives people more reason to Raid if a Mayor is doing particularly bad.

Thoughts? I have more ideas for the Economy like the PD hoarding cash in the Vault from Bounties, Arrests, and Lotteries and being able to spend that cash on stuff for the police force or citizens, but I thought I'd leave it at this for now.

Not to make this a serious cop RP server but maybe the Mayor should be able to promote the Cops, like after a good raid and a cop doing very well promoted up the ranks, after killing the revolt leader by himself he should deserve a higher rank then doing all that hard work just to stay a cop. But coming back to your suggestion an Economy that would be implemented would be good but Mayor should be able to get a percentage from the lottery and stuff like that

We should have some type of white listing to give the cops that earn the job and work for it

More of a role play

It would be good to with the next map bigger more stuff to do

I get what you are saying like first u join you get Newbie Cop status and you have to get like a certain amount of arrests or something like that to acquire a higher and more powerful set of gear and weapons, this kind of goes along with what I was saying of ranking up for cops

• Like 1

Give Newbie cops less money in paydays and experienced cops more money in paydays

Give Newbie cops less armor and ammo in reinforces and give experienced cops more ammo and armor (Cap of 100 obviously except Jugg)

Give Newbie cops less money when they fine and more experienced cops more money when they fine

Give Newbie cops less money from taxes and experienced cops more money from taxes

Give Newbie cops less money when the gold printer is destroyed and experienced cops more money when the gold printer is destroyed

Give Newbie cops less gang experience when fining people and experienced cops more experience when fining people

All of these would have to have a cap so you cant get 1k xp from fining people

Your cop status would have to be kept saved on the server so you didnt lose your perks as an experienced cop

Tell me what you think!

its needed a buff forever. its never been viable to give someone $500-750 in our economy. you can't even buy anything for that amount.

We should have some type of white listing to give the cops that earn the job and work for it

More of a role play

It would be good to with the next map bigger more stuff to do

I get what you are saying like first u join you get Newbie Cop status and you have to get like a certain amount of arrests or something like that to acquire a higher and more powerful set of gear and weapons, this kind of goes along with what I was saying of ranking up for cops

I've suggested things like this before. Thats why you have to play as a regular CP for first 3 hours on the server, you have to have 3 hours on the server to be SWAT and stuff like that. Although 3 hours on CP would be better if there was an efficient way to keep track of it.

or just give control of all CP to TheDD

Give Newbie cops less armor and ammo in reinforces and give experienced cops more ammo and armor (Cap of 100 obviously except Jugg)

This favors criminals too much as it would just cause many cops to die easier, its not fair to people taking the role seriously.