North Bear Posted September 4, 2018 Share Posted September 4, 2018 I have started to do model compression. By making this thread I am notifying you that I am offering my skills for you guys. I'm not that experienced yet so don't get mad when something doesn't work out. What is needed? - Model that has been denied only due to its filesize. - A model not greater than 2mb over the filesize you want it to have. Example, you want a 2mb model, shouldnt go over 4mb for compression. What do I do after it has been denied by only the filesize reason? - Contact me on discord, Leroy5100#6813 - Send me a steam workshop link of the model and I'll see what I can do. Pricing: - Depending on the time it took I will calculate a price, big models will take longer to compress and I will always round my pricing down, not up. - I will go by 100 suga or 1.75 mil per hour or you can offer stuff yourself! Not a good outcome? (something that is not worth to add to the server) - You pay nothing. - Keep in mind that a big model being compressed is always somewhat of a downer, it wont get the quallity any better ofcourse. I will try my best to keep the quallity as it was. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted September 4, 2018 Share Posted September 4, 2018 I saw what you did to a model for jawson, looked good and i will come to you if i need this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted September 4, 2018 Share Posted September 4, 2018 Ay this is pretty cool. :thumbsup: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
skrt (2) Posted September 4, 2018 Share Posted September 4, 2018 But in poor :( I just bought piklas vip Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted September 5, 2018 Share Posted September 5, 2018 Tbh I don’t know how good they look if it’s 5MB compresses but mine was under 3MB and it still looks clean/good and can hardly notice. +1 rep Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66729 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted September 5, 2018 Share Posted September 5, 2018 If you dont want it compressed u can just pay for another 2mb etc over the original 2mb 5mb= 3 Models = 5400 Sugar (and it will be full quality) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
North Bear Posted September 5, 2018 Author Share Posted September 5, 2018 If you dont want it compressed u can just pay for another 2mb etc over the original 2mb 5mb= 3 Models = 5400 Sugar (and it will be full quality) Yeah well, models like these have a lot of vectors that are not needed at all. Instead of having to pay an extra 2600 suga and getting the server even fuller you pay about 100. Seems like a steal to me and I only do this to help others get their models in. You go ahead and pay your 5400 suga for these things then :P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-66744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 28, 2018 Share Posted September 28, 2018 Just a note to anyone curious, if you are decompressing/compressing a model in blender almost always it's jiggle/dynamic bones will cease 2 work unless the verticies they're attached to stay, you're basically deleting them and it's trying to move something that doesn't exist. This can be fixed however by re-adding them yourself or just ignoring the area the bones affect Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-67829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted October 8, 2018 Share Posted October 8, 2018 -1 I don't think this NPC works, I've been requesting a model Job for more than a week now, It doesn't work! I don't know, maybe because of the new map update? He made me a model the other day, but now it seems to be B R O K E N +1 JK bro, please do my model Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9612-model-compression/#findComment-68388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts