Ammunition, What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing

Knifu Waifu

Topic Of The Suggestion:

Ammunition and Crafting

I understand that this has been discussed before in (Private?) but the communities thoughts on it could be beneficial to if the suggestion should have a second thought about it.

Now to what it is.

Crafting Different Ammunition types

What this means is basically you'd be able to craft different types of ammunition which I will bring up later in this topic.

Types Of Ammunition Available For Weapons

AP Rounds

Armor Penetrating Rounds.

They would be able to void Armor worn by people [Not Completely but it could negate 5% of the damage taken by the armor instead of the Actual HP of the player]

Pro's

Ability To Penetrate Armor and affect the players hp directly

Con's 

Has a 5%-15% Chance to be "Caught on the armor" and damage it instead of the Players HP

Incendiary Rounds

Incendiary Rounds

They would be able to catch players on fire for a very small amount of time, adding to the players overall damage taken

Pro's

Ability to Catch Players of Fire

Con's

-Wont Work In Water

-Players can Possibly Have a [New] item (Special Armor) That Blocks the Fire aspect of the Incendiary Rounds

Match Rounds

These types of rounds are High Quality Ammunition that is more accurate but costs more

Pro's

Better Accuracy and a possible Higher Damage 

Con's

Need to aim in order to have the "Better Accuracy and Higher Damage" aspect work

Tracer Rounds

These Rounds would be able to have the weapon its equipped to have better hip fire accuracy

Pro's 

Whilst Hip-firing the rounds would become more accurate

Con's Aiming Removes the accuracy (Purely for balance and to avoid intersections with ammunition. E.x. Match Rounds)

Slug Rounds (Shotguns Only)

This round would make it so the Shotgun would shoot One Singular large bullet (Like a metal ball) that does increased damage, but only is able to shoot one

Pro's

Higher Damage and Accuracy

Con's 

Loss of Pellets (Only One Being the Slug)

Dragon Breath Rounds (Shotguns Only)

This round is basically another expensive round that does the shotguns base damage BUT ALSO adds incendiary damage that stays for a longer period of time

Pro's

Extra Damage to the Base Damage

Lights Players on Fire for a extended time

Con's

Doesnt work in Water

Special Armor negates fire affect

Flechette Rounds (Shotguns Only)

The Shotgun Sheck full of Teny Tiny Darts ( Like Darts From A Dart Board ) 

Pro's

Adds a bleed effect to people [ Fun Fact. In real life if you were shot with this your organs would be beyond fucked up. You'd die with a shot or be bleeding to death. But for balance reasons we wont add that aspect ]

Con's

Rounds can get caught in basic armor

Rat Shot (Shotguns Only)

This Round basically shoots a shit ton of smaller pellets ( Fuck those people with small talismans ) used for effectively hitting smaller targets

Pro's

You Can Now Kill Smaller people

Con's 

Lack Of Damage

Lack Of Range

Smaller people can Now Get Killed

P.S. Where Is My Company Suggestion. Legit This and the Armor Suggestion can be added to it [E.x. Military Surplus Company]

P.P.S Where Is My Tiny Dragons Sugar? 

• Like 1

yeah there's no reason this would cause lag they dont need particles or effects (but those would be really cool and an RP way of knowing which rounds are being used)

I like this alot, but I think everything should have a counter so there should also be items added that counteract specific ammo types if these were added!

But everything on this list is good, this would make raiding and playing cop more interesting, assuming the police would have an arsenal of some sort to swap their ammo out.

I have no idea how flexible the gun base is but if this is possible I'm +1

yeah there's no reason this would cause lag they dont need particles or effects (but those would be really cool and an RP way of knowing which rounds are being used)

I like this alot, but I think everything should have a counter so there should also be items added that counteract specific ammo types if these were added!

But everything on this list is good, this would make raiding and playing cop more interesting, assuming the police would have an arsenal of some sort to swap their ammo out.

I have no idea how flexible the gun base is but if this is possible I'm +1

Look at the armor thing I suggested as well, its not that much effort put into it but its something of a husk