-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingame name: Speedy Rebel
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280609578/
Previous gangs: The DD, DC, Bears.
Hours played: 566
Hours played past week: Not sure probably about 10 hours probably less
Gametracker score: 3536
Age: 15
What can you provide regarding raids: I am skilful with my weapons I have currently and am provided with if necessary and I'm a quick thinker and can solve situations quickly and efficiently all apart from Piklas raiding me, there's no success for me there
What can you provide regarding basing: I'm good at defending bases and I usually just give my printers and processors to gang members free as I never use them myself I am pretty much a full time base defender or raider.
Do you use a mic: I have one and use it rarely as I'm more grammatically correct in text chats as there you can correct mistakes.
What is your favorite food: Pizza and my grandmas macaroni cheese.
Thanks for Reading, Speedy Rebel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------