Hery, it's Jacket

Jacket

Hi My name is Jacket,

As all of you know me, or most, i was kinda Toxic in the past, i mean A Fuck ton of toxicity,

and i like to read yaoi manga, and i'm not Gay, it's just that i like it when little sissy boys get fucked by a BIG boy like me, [ btw if you are a little sissy boy hmu fam @Jacket1 @BigBoyJacketTheOneAndOnly ] so i have no idea why i said that but let's continue, i have changed through the days and weeks, i'm not as  much toxic as i used to be, don't get me wrong, but if you are targeting me and harassing me i'll get angry and ill throw some weak ass punches towards you and you Won't like it.

Im another Person, and i'd like to get staff just to physgun the Processors, because they are so annoying, 

And YES! i have changed, im more civil, i have grown some balls on me, [ outside of me ofc, did you know that the testicles are outside because they can't handle the body temperature, and that's why they are outside] and for the 100 times, i'm changed, and i don't want a 1 month old member to tell me who i am, please, i respect you and all but you need to go away for the sake of this community, 

After all of this i just want to say everyone deserves a second chance [ except for Kenny, he's been meanie to me 3 days after his "comeback" and harassing me since then, i think i'm going to report him if he continues to do his acts ]  and I hope you accept me as who i am, i'm Muslim whos Pansexual and a SJW member and a White knight for the Pretty Lady, and Respecter for Whaman,

Ty, and i'm Homophobic but i'm Fine with gays.

Hi My name is Jacket,

As all of you know me, or most, i was kinda Toxic in the past, i mean A Fuck ton of toxicity,

and i like to read yaoi manga, and i'm not Gay, it's just that i like it when little sissy boys get fucked by a BIG boy like me, [ btw if you are a little sissy boy hmu fam @Jacket1 @BigBoyJacketTheOneAndOnly ] so i have no idea why i said that but let's continue, i have changed through the days and weeks, i'm not as  much toxic as i used to be, don't get me wrong, but if you are targeting me and harassing me i'll get angry and ill throw some weak ass punches towards you and you Won't like it.

Im another Person, and i'd like to get staff just to physgun the Processors, because they are so annoying, 

And YES! i have changed, im more civil, i have grown some balls on me, [ outside of me ofc, did you know that the testicles are outside because they can't handle the body temperature, and that's why they are outside] and for the 100 times, i'm changed, and i don't want a 1 month old member to tell me who i am, please, i respect you and all but you need to go away for the sake of this community, 

After all of this i just want to say everyone deserves a second chance [ except for Kenny, he's been meanie to me 3 days after his "comeback" and harassing me since then, i think i'm going to report him if he continues to do his acts ]  and I hope you accept me as who i am, i'm Muslim whos Pansexual and a SJW member and a White knight for the Pretty Lady, and Respecter for Whaman,

Ty, and i'm Homophobic but i'm Fine with gays.

O O F

What a hypocrite! he Just got warned twice By Walter in less than an Hour!

Hey Bro Chill, i made these comments because i was J O K I  N G, and i do believe they went too far, i'm Ok with Walter Not Getting the Joke or Getting it but seeing it as Not appropriate.

Hey! im a Moron, no Big Deal right?

You attempted to start drama with me tonight about warning you a long ass time ago, you clearly have not grown in maturity at all if you still can't accept what happened so long ago and get over it.

uuuh, WTF?

when did i start the drama? i legit asked you if there is a way to get my warned removed, if contacting the player who got me warned and him being OK with removing it is allowed, 

idk you are clearly causing Up drama rn,

and you never responded ya jerk, "starting drama with me" fuck outta here with your bs, 

this is suppose to be a friendly post, but you had to fuck it up

and i was so kind to you, i never went aggressive, you are mad at me for no reason what so ever!

sorry for saying all that stuff, but i'm really trying to improve my self mentally and get the toxicity out of my brain and my profile, and you are trying to ruin it for no reason, yes we had Drama before, but i never attempted to start drama now, or even thought about it, idk man, you are just trying to tick me off and congratz, you did it! 

now ty for being civil about it and contact me via PMs next time you see an issue with me, this could've been easelly resolved between the 2 of, and i think it still can be, you clearly misunderstood me, and i'll be more than glade to welcome you on my PMs/DMs