Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This isn't an anime girl sir, so it can't be added

 

Is anime and look like gorl


So do you want this as you’re cc model?


If so you have to pay the owner to add this to your cc 

 

You can pm him on our discord


https://discord.gg/gFhfcJp

 

I did pm him on discord, thanks though. I was just trying to cut the size of the file down as I've heard people say it makes the price rise

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9567-model-compression/#findComment-66477
Share on other sites

You can import any size model you want just know that 2mb is $30/60mil/1800 sugar (correct me if im wrong). Some things on ur model wont b imported such as Lua Scripts that make like electric pulses or shocks through ur character etc. And if ur model is too small or ur hitbox is different then you might not be allowed to raid with that model. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9567-model-compression/#findComment-66511
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...