Kidnapping

Knifu Waifu

I mean you do sit in a box 24/7 so...

if you get kidnapped 50% of your time playing your doing something wrong and i dont see how being in a box you can get kidnapped but hey we all play differently its not very hard to not get kidnapped and def not something to bitch about.

Sitting in the hobo box while I get drunk enough to tolerate you idiots is not the same thing as RPing and having my RP constantly disrupted by kidnap.

as a side note, in the past 2 days since this topic was made, I have not been kidnapped once. And I do think it has been significantly more enjoyable to be on the server without being kidnapped or having to fight CC kidnappers.

so you are complaining about your rp being distrupted by others RPing? lmao open ur eyes and maybe you can get the kidnapper before he gets ya.

Someone pissed in ur cheerios this morning 

be honest, most people do not RP as kidnappers they do it just to do it, or to get XP, or to annoy people.

kidnapping for xp or to annoy people is still rp

• Sad 1

if we nerf kidnapping we need to rebuff basing

why not both?

Whats wrong with kidnapping it doesnt take up much time just pay and leave or just go afk instead of complaining.

I don't play videogames to be afk 50% of my time playing them. why don't you come up with something useful to say instead of saying stupid and predictable shit that has already been said and disputed several times in the thread?

Maybe remove kidnapping so these whiny adults could play their video games!!!!!!!!! Kidnapping doesn't need to be changed since it's been nerfed into the ground. It's your fault for being kidnapped all the time, I only get kidnapped by mass kidnappers when I'm tabbed out or just fucking about in OOC. If you get kidnapped in RP you're a master at not being aware of your surroundings.

PS: I forgot to add that my opinion does matter mingy peanut.

Im not sure if you saw what Mentor said, but players don't log onto Tits just to sit in a box half the time nor go afk. Read.

I mean you do sit in a box 24/7 so...

if you get kidnapped 50% of your time playing your doing something wrong and i dont see how being in a box you can get kidnapped but hey we all play differently its not very hard to not get kidnapped and def not something to bitch about.

Sitting in the hobo box while I get drunk enough to tolerate you idiots is not the same thing as RPing and having my RP constantly disrupted by kidnap.

as a side note, in the past 2 days since this topic was made, I have not been kidnapped once. And I do think it has been significantly more enjoyable to be on the server without being kidnapped or having to fight CC kidnappers.

so you are complaining about your rp being distrupted by others RPing? lmao open ur eyes and maybe you can get the kidnapper before he gets ya.

be honest, most people do not RP as kidnappers they do it just to do it, or to get XP, or to annoy people.

False. Kidapping to annoy people is classified as minging. As an ex-staff I would expect you to know that.

why not both?

Whats wrong with kidnapping it doesnt take up much time just pay and leave or just go afk instead of complaining.

I don't play videogames to be afk 50% of my time playing them. why don't you come up with something useful to say instead of saying stupid and predictable shit that has already been said and disputed several times in the thread?

Maybe remove kidnapping so these whiny adults could play their video games!!!!!!!!! Kidnapping doesn't need to be changed since it's been nerfed into the ground. It's your fault for being kidnapped all the time, I only get kidnapped by mass kidnappers when I'm tabbed out or just fucking about in OOC. If you get kidnapped in RP you're a master at not being aware of your surroundings.

Im not sure if you saw what Mentor said, but players don't log onto Tits just to sit in a box half the time nor go afk. Read.

False. Kidapping to annoy people is classified as minging. As an ex-staff I would expect you to know that.

There’s a reason for everything. There’s really no such thing as a minge, but if you dislike what someone is doing you will classify them as a minge. As a staff member I’d assume you know this.

I just got kidnapped by an invisible dude (except for his eyes) on adrenaline. Oh, and he just leaped from somewhere and hit me as he landed.

F86041FC0F8BDCA0BB2076A1DA3BA8EABBEC859C

The only way you can identify someone is even there is if you squint your eyes and see that those two tiny dots are his eyes. Remember the neat little story I made? Imagine if the red dude was never even seen. Please don't tell me you still don't think that's an ungodly thing.

I just got kidnapped by an invisible dude (except for his eyes) on adrenaline. Oh, and he just leaped from somewhere and hit me as he landed.

F86041FC0F8BDCA0BB2076A1DA3BA8EABBEC859C

The only way you can identify someone is even there is if you squint your eyes and see that those two tiny dots are his eyes. Remember the neat little story I made? Imagine if the red dude was never even seen. Please don't tell me you still don't think that's an ungodly thing.

no what silver is doing is really broken, better stealth kidnapping isn't. Blame the model not the methods.

why not both?

Some people's rp is other people annoyance, i personally like being kidnap if the kidnaper acyully rps and dosent just kidnap you and is inactive with his victims.

• Like 1

if silver knows its broken then why is he abusing that fact to take advantage his method is using that broken model so he can kidnap people undetected knowingly he has a broken model

Dude alot of people when they find their model is either broken or glitchy will abuse the living fuck out of it until sugar fixes ig