Jump to content

Ghost

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Ghost

  1. Shit at golf with friends breaks mouse uses discord on his phone has a potato for a computer the scooper
  2. Operation Swanson will return.....
  3. The man the myth the legend
  4. Personal favourite.
  5. There will be a Public meeting this Saturday at 6pm EST all are welcome to share their opinions. You can state topics down below that I can personally bring up during the meeting or if you wish to wait untill the meeting you can do so. (There May be less of a chance of you question/suggestion being answered during the meeting as I can directly send these to sugar)
  6. Same but mine is osslt.
  7. Sugar said a while back he doesn’t like the nazi flags so that’s already a no no.
  8. Def some April fools scheme but if not I’ll leave my real comment till tomorrow
  9. I think blacnova has said it the best. Everyone just wants that blue tag
  10. Hours: like 1000 Vote:no Why: mods can do what admins can other than promoting and some ulx menu skills. Mods literally just need to ask permission before doing such thing like accepting a appeal or application... we are lazy and that’s why we want more admins but we have had this debate so many times and we literally just don’t need more I’d rather a head admin then a admin
  11. Play fortnite
  12. Sad to see you leave the staff team but at least you will stay on the server. You def resigned cuz the minecraft server lmao jks
  13. Yeah it was funny. I’m pretty sure u were afk when I joined tact but I was there lmao
  14. I bought him VIP
  15. Us canadians don’t have school nurses. We deal with shit ourselves
  16. Unban me from your discord
  17. these are lies i was investing money and this perv took some pics.... get a load of this guy
  18. ^^^ what he said
  19. Ghost

    Rip

    He’s addicted to anime
  20. Ghost

    Cl0ut give away

    Ghost of christmas past fuck if i know probably Ghost but it could be i throw rocks at fat girls memory was when i took like a hour to train ur ass, and now u kidnap me on the daily discord too much work
  21. Ghost

    Oof

    Steam name: either Ghost or like i throw rocks at fat girls. (Good steam name right) IGN name: Ghost of Christmas past Do you know me: DO I KNOW YOU HECK THE FIRST PERSON I MET
  22. Ghost

    Training

    Some mods now have become garbage trainers, like pre bad. Not gonna name anyone but when I was more active than I am now and I trained people I spent at least like a hour with like ironic doing training making sureness he actually understands concepts so idk if this guy did or didn’t get training but damn people need to learn how to train
  23. Exposed
×
×
  • Create New...