I honestly dont understand what you want from my application

AceDiscounti

nowhat im gonna fucking study this shit man i will right a god damn essay next time i will figure out what i did wrong myself and fucking do this im sick of people not responding to single rdm sits i want to do that shit man fucking heck my next application will be a damn short story i can tell you that much

fucking heck god im retarded whatever you get my idea

First rule of thumb: If you want to be a staff on this server, then you have to be serious about becoming staff, you’re going to have to read over both the staff guidelines and message of the day (MOTD), as doing this will help you further your application. Don’t just submit your application in one day, take atleast 2 whole days editing it and proofreading it, correct any grammar that you see, make sure you have the correct answers and that it’s formatted well.

Second rule of thumb:  

Complaining about your Staff application being denied shows the staff you are impatient, foolish, and immature. I am not trying to insult you in this, merely trying to guide you. You can either take my word for it, or ignore this post. I’m trying to help you. You should not get lose control of your temper at all, controlling your temper and your emotions is a hard thing yes, however making a change in your thought process, meaning think before you do, something I wish I would have learned before I was demoted. The staff are not trying to make fun of you by denying you, they are doing it for your own good so you can learn from it, why do you think I was demoted?

In conclusion: 

• Believe in yourself, everyone has a chance to prove others wrong.
  • Make sure you spend a lot of time on your application, I spent 2 whole days on my most recent app that was accepted a while back, and I did not get a single -1. I’m not bragging, I’m just saying instead of complaining on the forums, do something about it.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on discord.

2 WHOLE DAYS on a staff app? I did mine in a hour and most of that time was making it pretty and still got accepted. No one will bash you for 1 grammar mistake. Just type out every single thing that you will do and remember to add the punishment like ban time or warn reason etc. and color in the questions and answers.

nowhat im gonna fucking study this shit man i will right a god damn essay next time i will figure out what i did wrong myself and fucking do this im sick of people not responding to single rdm sits i want to do that shit man fucking heck my next application will be a damn short story i can tell you that much

fucking heck god im retarded whatever you get my idea

I know right it feels like some people are ignoring sits.

unknown.png

By you doing this and acting out like this you will definitely not be getting accepted cuz you clearly don’t WNAT to put in the work

So you don’t derseve the role, we want a staff member that is willing to work hard for This role

did u just say u spent 30 minutes on ur app?

lol.

it took me many hours to finish mine with many revisions and edits.

actually put some work into your application if you care this much.

mine took me 5 minutes

i’ll be honest not all of them are “wrong” just majority 

we have guidelines and proper punishment times on the forums to help with ur app, use em