Roast the Persons Avatar Above You

Kalysta

piklass lookin like he takin it in the butt

Seriously I can't figure out what your pfp is ik it's some guy in a suit, but the head looks animal like, not sure pretty shitty picture quality just like your moderatoring skills.

not my fault you're an uncultured weeaboo swine

It's also only blurry on this website, has nothing to do with me as it's automatic

Sorry do you even know what weeaboo means not you probably don't you think it's a insult that can be used in any situation, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to know a definition of a word to use it correctly. Plus at this point I'm just winging the rest of these roast cause no one has responded back especially yoobear who well got dominated

anime is an insult

So it is a wolf so you being a furry is talking shit about anime the only anime I watch is dragon Ball super which is ending cause I grew up with it and now its ending I'll be watching other things that aren't anime and fun fact people who watch anime aren't as cringy as you neck beard furries

That wolf has double gay

Your pfp is from a shitty movie and the guy itself looks like he rapes babies

• Like 1

Having charles manson as pfp to reflect your personality

Is that you in your PFP? The length of your neck rivals Diagonal's, and that's saying something. Change your name to Giraffe Boy, and get your face to stop looking so flat. Didn't your dad know it's more effective to beat his son with his fists instead of a frying pan?

And how the fuck do you mix up Frank Zappa with Charles Manson?

Having charles manson as pfp to reflect your personality

Is that you in your PFP? The length of your neck rivals Diagonal's, and that's saying something. Change your name to Giraffe Boy, and get your face to stop looking so flat. Didn't your dad know it's more effective to beat his son with his fists instead of a frying pan?

And how the fuck do you mix up Frank Zappa with Charles Manson?

Boy be looking like bob fuckin ross with that hairdo, grayscale lookin ass.

now go ahead and roast space, try it