Booper Scooper Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Giving away the rest of my money for Christmas + I have to hang out with you all day probably (lol) I already stated that I would go on a Christmas purge and give people shit I guess. How to enter: ----------------- Your Steam Name: Your In-game Name: Do I know you? (Yes/No): Send me a pm and I'll invite you to my private discord so we can talk. (Is this a trend I see?) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 My in-game name: Servers Nude Supply - Servers Hoe - Never Getting Admin - Merry Christmas is that good enough? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted December 21, 2017 Author Share Posted December 21, 2017 My in-game name: Servers Nude Supply - Servers Hoe - Never Getting Admin - Merry Christmas is that good enough? :cmonBruh: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48407 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name: The Herbalist Your In-game Name: Herb the Herbalist Do I know you? (Yes/No): Yes (I think you do) ly bb xx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48408 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name: Panduh Your In-game Name: Christmas Panduh Do I know you? (Yes/No): Yes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48418 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wrath- Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name: Wrath- Your In-game Name: Wrath- Do I know you? (Yes/No): I've seen you around, but I never really got to become friends with ya sry. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48420 Share on other sites More sharing options...
samma Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name: sammahblammah Your In-game Name: Sammah Do I know you? (Yes/No): yes : ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48421 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lûcifer Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name: Lucifer Your In-game Name: Lucifer Do I know you? (Yes/No): Not at all Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48426 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Your Steam Name:Mori Me Your In-game Name: Silver Sleigh Bells Do I know you? (Yes/No): Si Senor (Yes) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48428 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Steam name: either Ghost or like i throw rocks at fat girls. (Good steam name right) IGN name: Ghost of Christmas past Do you know me: DO I KNOW YOU HECK THE FIRST PERSON I MET Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7049-oof/#findComment-48430 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts