Case of TitsRP vs. Skipper the Flipper

Hands down, the best shit I've seen on this server. Most of the people present handled themselves appropriately, and both sides were given the opportunity to explain themselves. 

Things are a bit chaotic in the beginning, and I left the footage completely uncut. You will also notice a bit of lag here and there. My laptop can only handle so much. Enjoy! :D

-Doc McStubbins

If I knew it was going on I would of placed a C4 there , ez gametracker points

but honestly the arguments that were in the debate were so bad If I was there I could made his 1 month ban to a 1 week ez

• Sad 2

Why does this look like it was handled so unprofessionally? Skipper was screaming the whole time in an aggressive manner opposed to being biased. Soviet sounds like he handled the situation unprofessionally as well. 3 day ban to a perma should not be tolerated in the server. One of the statements Skipper said sounds like it wasn't related to the topic at hand. No proof from these witnesses or anyone except for Silver himself.

I am saying this as a part of the jury that saw the video. An opinion that should be considered in manner. I basically much cringed in most of the video except for some jokes that were taken lightly. He has not shown any proof and basically just stating that he was in the right at all times throughout the whole trial and basically still feeding to the situation that made up the trial the first place. Everyone just extended the trial by spewing useless facts that were not related to the topic in the first place.

Again this is an opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt if you wish.

I barley knew skipper and didnt know how "toxic" (I hate this word so much) people say he was untill i raided him once, Personally i dont see toxic behavior as something very harmful to the server. As usually one person whos negative gets pushed by everyone else as a community. Though it was really intriguing to watch the whole video. -Chuckless