RARE gang recruitment

1-800-Suicide

Bando's RARE app!

Ingame name: x Bando 

Previous gangs: Bears

Hours played: 168 aka 7 days

Hours played past week: 22 hours

Gametracker score: 405

What can you provide regarding raids: Tbh not sure i can actually shoot straight and hit people unlike most people on the server. I have my six soon to be seven slot cc that has good weapons. I have a good amount of money most of the time so I can buy c4. 

What can you provide regarding basing: I make a new dupe every week or two and I can help other members by basing with them. 

Do you use a mic: No I do not since I dont have one. :(

What is your favorite food: Pussy 

Jesus christ that profile picture is disgusting..

ACCEPTED

Ingame name: Navarog

Previous gangs: Dead Memes

Hours played: 478 hours total

Hours played past week: I have 110 hours played the past 2 weeks so probably about 55 hours for the past week

Gametracker score: 1025

What can you provide regarding raids: I have enough money to buy raiding tools if needed, I have a 2 weapon slot cc with a free slot I can give out for free, and probably everyone else has said this but I'm gonna say it anyways: I have good aim most of the time.

What can you provide regarding basing: While I'm not the best builder I can defend against most raids, I have been trying to improve my building though and can make decent but not almost-unraidable base if needed. I can also base with other members if they need help with anything.

Do you use a mic: No, I currently don't own one.

What is your favorite food: Sushi

Sorry if formatting is a bit broken I don't really use forums much so don't really know how to format text on here.

Ingame name: Navarog

Previous gangs: Dead Memes

Hours played: 478 hours total

Hours played past week: I have 110 hours played the past 2 weeks so probably about 55 hours for the past week

Gametracker score: 1025

What can you provide regarding raids: I have enough money to buy raiding tools if needed, I have a 2 weapon slot cc with a free slot I can give out for free, and probably everyone else has said this but I'm gonna say it anyways: I have good aim most of the time.

What can you provide regarding basing: While I'm not the best builder I can defend against most raids, I have been trying to improve my building though and can make decent but not almost-unraidable base if needed. I can also base with other members if they need help with anything.

Do you use a mic: No, I currently don't own one.

What is your favorite food: Sushi

Sorry if formatting is a bit broken I don't really use forums much so don't really know how to format text on here.

Denied

Ingame name: James B Grossweiner

Steam profile: https: //steamcommunity.com/id/Fuckoffhoebag696969/

Previous gangs: None

Hours played: On tits 2 3 day's gmod 2k+

Hours played past week: 20+

Gametracker score:

What can you provide regarding raids: I'm a good back up guy or even the guy you send in first for bait i can do both and also i have a good cc for raid's and I'm also good at call outs and braking down bases to find the best way for us to get in with out dieing fast.

What can you provide regarding basing: I'm good at bases and also i'm good at holding down bases and keeping people out and killing them if they even try also i do not mid staying in the base to make sure they don't get in.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: mexican Food all the way!!!

Ingame name: James B Grossweiner

Steam profile: https: //steamcommunity.com/id/Fuckoffhoebag696969/

Previous gangs: None

Hours played: On tits 2 3 day's gmod 2k+

Hours played past week: 20+

Gametracker score:

What can you provide regarding raids: I'm a good back up guy or even the guy you send in first for bait i can do both and also i have a good cc for raid's and I'm also good at call outs and braking down bases to find the best way for us to get in with out dieing fast.

What can you provide regarding basing: I'm good at bases and also i'm good at holding down bases and keeping people out and killing them if they even try also i do not mid staying in the base to make sure they don't get in.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: mexican Food all the way!!!

Never seen you in-game, and doesn't look like much effort was put in.

Denied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame name: Speedy Rebel

Previous gangs: The DD, DC, Bears.

Hours played: 566

Hours played past week: Not sure probably about 10 hours probably less

Gametracker score: 3536

What can you provide regarding raids: I am skilful with my weapons I have currently and am provided with if necessary and I'm a quick thinker and can solve situations quickly and efficiently all apart from Piklas raiding me, there's no success for me there

What can you provide regarding basing: I'm good at defending bases and I usually just give my printers and processors to gang members free as I never use them myself I am pretty much a full time base defender or raider.

Do you use a mic: I have one and use it rarely as I'm more grammatically correct in text chats as there you can correct mistakes.

What is your favorite food: Pizza and my grandmas macaroni cheese.

Thanks for Reading, Speedy Rebel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame name: Rick The Man

Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/bostonklink4/

Previous gangs: Dead Memes, Echo Ridge

Hours played: 202 hours or more not sure.

Hours played past week: I have been very active everyday, im                  atleast on for 3 hours a day or longer. 

Gametracker score: 723

What can you provide regarding raids: Everything i have can be provided in raids.

What can you provide regarding basing: i have some good printer dupes.

Do you use a mic: yes i use a mic

What is your favorite food: I love pizza and tacos.

RARE gang

Owner: Silly

Co-owner: Piklas

Officers: Jawson, Tact, eddiH, Axiom, Maverick

Members:  Festive Kenny, Pharyan, Voltz, Ghost, Wavy, Kitt, OMG silver, Cr0w, Wrath-, KeithPyro Apprentice,

Doc McStubbins, Nekosam, UwU, Silent, SkrtSkrt, Obfuscate

Recruits: Rugrat, Cicada, Mi Cara, Jarred, Snooper Doodles, Oringe joos

Gang description: We are a raiding and and basing gang.

Current gang level: 60

Being fairly well known in the community raises your chances to get accepted

Application format

Ingame name: CHEEEEZ

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115333721/

Previous gangs: free shit

Hours played: 76 hours

Hours played past week: 15

Gametracker score: 477

What can you provide regarding raids: support, defense, kills, raiding methods, money

What can you provide regarding basing: building skills, advanced duplicator, experience

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: everything

Gametracker link(just search for your steam name):

Kicked members: 

Noahmh (Trying to steal xp methods)