I Need A Break

Vexxy

I am literally at my edge and im literally holding back all of my will and want to shoot myself in the head because of all the fucking brain damage I see on this server.

I dont care if it comes with the package, I shouldn't have to sit on the server alone and deal with minges trolling around trying to loophole the rules in 6 different ways. 

I dont want some jackass to attack a spiderman gun onto me and run into their base using fading doors forcing me to ather leave the server to get it off of me or *try* and raid their annoying base that is basically unraidable without C4, Blowtorch or a lucky shot. 

I dont want to sit around and deal with being told im not good enough to be moderator when I've delt with alot more than 220+ sits when im usually catching people that start mass Rdming before someone starts pinging admin chat about it. 

and what do I get for all of it? Just get 300+ sits and you can *probably* be promoted sometime in the next 6 months when i decide to get back on. 

Yeah im on more during the nights and I deal with alot of minges, Yeah no one really makes sits unless they're experienced enough with darkRP to even try. 

Im tired of all the minges who act like they are the best and start calling me a white surpremisist because im punishing them and start having them minge around me because they broke a rule. 

Im probably going to be off the server for a few days before I decide a bullet and a gun or a rope and chair is a better option then logging on to deal with more bullshit. 

This job is stressful and I dont even get recognized for all the work I do. Im "Just another tmod".

Modesty is an essential quality to have to be promoted or have self-esteem when you're a mod , just recognize your own work and don't try to show it to people that will bring you down ...

If you need to relax from being staff on the server, then just ask Sugar to set your rank back for a while. I understand it can be a pain, but when I do sits, I mainly look at a goal. Such as Admin. Or Moderator for you. Just relax buddy, it'll get better soon. Don't get too stressed out over a game. Play other games or focus on life a little beforehand to relieve stress.

You know man, I really respect your decision and understand it. Regardless of what others think. I can say I'm 75% agreeing with it.

Just take this advice man, people rage alot. Don't let them demotivate you for nothing. Take a break whenever, I've taken breaks before. I've resigned before. Other staff have done it a lot. 

Don't worry man, and whenever yo u need your rank back if you're resigning. You simply ask Sugar/a Head Admin/Admin, just have fun with life.

I hear you brother, everytime we in discord I hear you and the rage and the bullshit you go through and even try to push for you're promotion I honestly think you should be mod over ceejay no offense to him but if you ever need someone to talk to you know I got you with anything.