Dindu's Birthmas

Dindu Nuffin

So as very few certain of you know, my Birthday is coming up on the 20th of this Month. I will be turning 17, and i'll be somewhere this weekend so i figured i would make this post. I was gonna do it before, and then Tunnel made his post which inspired me even more to. Happy Birthday btw Tunnel boy. Which reminds me, why the heck is so many birthdays on the staff team this month??

I'll admit, i haven't been with Tits as long as some of our members, heck some of them have been on here months longer. Some of which are still Moderators, and while i have my own opinions on who i think deserves whatnot, I respect their time they have been here.

I have seen many staff come and go, some Whom i even miss. I've seen many staff resign that were Mods when i was Tmod, and i've seen some staff even look up to me, when they were staff before me. And it really does feel good. Even if the community isn't as good as it use to be, and it has gone a little crazy, this community has really made me stay with it. i enjoy what Sugar has put together, and i enjoy what the community is, and i always will. Because the Community isn't all bad. There is good, if you really look for it.

I've seen many players whom i enjoyed speaking to, become Tmods and are help out. Strive is a good example of this. 

I do the best i can as a staff member, and as a general good guy. Im always here if you need me, and even if we have butted heads, im still here for you. I will not be going inactive, and i will stay apart of the community with my fellow staff members, and watch the new staff come and go. And watch the Server grow.

i love you all. Even if you are a twat.

Honorable Mentions⊰

Some people that have been very friendly, and people i generally wanna thank for just being cool. This list will be short, and it doesn't mean i don't like you dummy. I love ya all, this list will be people who did things that stuck out above others.

I'd like to Thank Booper, who has just been a cool generally friendly guy, who is honestly a great guy to everyone. Strive, who is also a pretty cool dude. Not Steve, Tunnel, whom i haven't known too long, but has shown me he is a nice guy who is good to turn to. Kalysta, but only because she's a woman. It would be sexist not to mention her. (im joking btw shes pretty chill when she isnt saying Ew to random people) And a few others i can't think of on the top of my head. I like Walter the Assaulters voice so im gonna mention him too. Either way i look forward in the coming days with Titsrp. Im also extremely lazy to name like 100 people so yall get upset oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now i just need an award in my hand so i can start yelling that i wanna thank my dad, my brother, my Cousin with the really disfigured left eye but has good humor, my dog. Etc

Im just rambling, but Love you all <3

i am your lovely Administrator Dindu, and i am gonna always gonna be here to Slap you ingame multiple times and then leave the server

Peace ¯\_()_/¯

20170816_183324.png

• Like 1