Guest Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 How dare you,jokes aside have a nice time lad. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted August 14, 2017 Author Share Posted August 14, 2017 The good ol' crow, thanks buddy. :'D I still wanna know how you made that Crow noise.. like .. the fuck?.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Ha7dVJ9Mc NOOOOOOOOO come back :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted August 14, 2017 Author Share Posted August 14, 2017 Ayy, heh'god I love memes-..thanks kalysta :3 I'll surely miss you dude. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 See ya Cicada, you will always be welcomed back if you ever decide you want to return! Good Luck! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 Goodbye my friend, hope to see you around again! Everyone leaves but I will always be here if you want to return. Cringe lord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poke Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 Welcome to the club my egyptian friend :) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 PS: I dug up this video of cicada doing a sit in the early days of his tmod. Definetly the most fun i've had in a serious environment and I love Poke's comment in the end 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted August 15, 2017 Share Posted August 15, 2017 You didn't say my name is hurt too :( 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38235 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wavy Posted August 15, 2017 Share Posted August 15, 2017 This isn't a goodbye, It's a I will see you later so I see you later fam. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/page/2/#findComment-38236 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now