Cicada Posted August 13, 2017 Share Posted August 13, 2017 Ya'll, I'll be resigning, and probably go away from Gmod as a whole for a good long time {Probably i'll get an urge to play later on}, but it was a great time being both a Member and a Mod in the Community, it's truly.. one .. good o'l.. [cancer pile.. meme] Server.. that i'll love. Anyways, let's not get too dramatic now, I'll be going away for a good bit, Here's some good people that are dope. Booper, Piixel, Blacnova, and Sugar, Neko, Zek, Zareox, Race0pone [Hes a chill lad, doesnt create much drama. Chill guy] Monoxide, Kalysta, Valentine, uWu, Dimitri Kirmov, Dindu nuffinz, Sway, Aeorus/Meemstar [The first person I actually played with in the server], Its Ya Boi Green, THE GUY WHO I WANTED TO ALWAYS PLAY FUCKIN ALIEN PORN WITH BUT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO BECAUSE I WAS DOING SITS [holy] - OMG Silvere, Moist Chicken, Mongo, Poke, 1-800-Suicide/Piklas - (A Big meme machine),and b0ne , and some dope other people. Cheers guys, I'll miss ya'll and stuff.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted August 13, 2017 Share Posted August 13, 2017 You didn't say my mine I am sad but have a good journey friend Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted August 13, 2017 Share Posted August 13, 2017 It has been a good run, man. You have been gone for a while now, but you'll always be a great staff member and a dependable friend in my eyes. Maybe we'll see each other again one day. Either way, see you later, man. And one more thing.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Heheh 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38136 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted August 14, 2017 Author Share Posted August 14, 2017 Thank you Boopy, you've always been a good friend in my eyes too man, you're and have been a good staff that I looked up to since I was a member, even remember you waking up and doing sits all day for 24 hours, and you sounded like one tired motherfucker, hehe.. [p.s we were basing with zareox and zareox was telling you GO SLEEP MAN!, hehe] OMG Silver, buddy Come on, you and Meemstar were like my first friends on the server, I even forget alot of names like Poke and more, I forget easily lol. But you know you're a honorable person dude, :'D. {Ill edit the other names i'll keep remembering} Long live the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 Thank you Boopy, you've always been a good friend in my eyes too man, you're and have been a good staff that I looked up to since I was a member, even remember you waking up and doing sits all day for 24 hours, and you sounded like one tired motherfucker, hehe.. [p.s we were basing with zareox and zareox was telling you GO SLEEP MAN!, hehe] OMG Silver, buddy Come on, you and Meemstar were like my first friends on the server, I even forget alot of names like Poke and more, I forget easily lol. But you know you're a honorable person dude, :'D. {Ill edit the other names i'll keep remembering} Long live the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I took every sit. Like I gained 100 sits that night. And I had a killer headache in the morning, but it was fun. Either way, adios man :') Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 Someone needs to step into Cicada's shoes and take over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) position. Always fun to talk and play with you Cicada i hope to see you some other time! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 See you later buddy <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted August 14, 2017 Author Share Posted August 14, 2017 Boopy, hehe, good job man. Adios buddy :') Piklas, boopy already is learning the ways of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..he'll do well I hope. Was always fun to play with you too man, also good luck with staffing buddy :'D And Dindu, see you later my man <3. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted August 14, 2017 Share Posted August 14, 2017 Goodbye my friend, hope to see you around again! Everyone leaves but I will always be here if you want to return. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted August 14, 2017 Author Share Posted August 14, 2017 Thank you Sugar, means alot my dude. Have a great time guys :'). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5637-leaving-and-resigning-peace/#findComment-38182 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now