Jump to content

Poke

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Poke

  1. Welcome to the club my egyptian friend :)
  2. Poke

    Resignation.

    Welcome to the club
  3. Why is this becoming such a trend? So weird.
  4. Think you can draw?!!? I'll show you my expertise and finesse with mspaint.
  5. Nothing you say will do anything to change our minds, the staff that you are hoping to hit hard with this post empathize with each other on the fact that we are not robots, cannot 24/7 take sits.
  6. What the? What do you want from us? 24/7 prepared for sits... Completely abandon playing the server for what it is meant for and sell our souls to this unforgiving community that for some reason constantly bashes our morale and tries to make us feel like we're terrible at doing our jobs?
  7. So... all I have to do to get Gaben removed is write an in-depth essay on him? Sounds like profit to me...
  8. I am still sweating.
  9. I don't even know who you are :p Welcome back to the club my guy.
  10. [attachment=573][attachment=574]
×
×
  • Create New...