Gent Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 hecko! If you're here you are interested in buying a CC Slot off of me. I have built my CC up for over a year now and it has got quite a lot of things on it. It would take WAY too long to list all of the features of it, but i'm sure most of you know already, as i let some people on for a day or two as a friend for free. With all of this said, let us get down to business and i will list some needed details. $$PRICE$$ - The price i am selling this temporary slot is very low for which i usually sell at. I am requesting just $10,000,00 for 3 - 4 weeks on this class. OMG TUNNEL?!?!?!? WHY SO CHEAP!!!!???! Well, as some of my closer friends may know, my birthday is actually coming up. I'm feeling generous. *NEEDED DETAILS* I am selling only 1 slot, this slot has been lingering for over a month so i might as well. First person to contact me IN GAME and give me this money will receive the slot. The reason as to why this class is worth more than advertised: I simply have more things than i know what to do with on this class. It is missing over 8 custom sweps/models that Sugar will re-add in due time, but it still has A-LOT. I have 3 speed sweps, 2 on the class, 1 was removed. I have more guns than you will know what to do with. There is a weapon from each category on this class I.E. Shotgun, AR, Sub, Melee, ETC. I have numerous custom models, although alot are Errors/Broken. =========================================================================== That is all you need to know. If you have any questions/concerns contact me in game, i'm on right now. Otherwise, Discord/Steam. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 Helo i buy permanent slot on you custom boi 5 millionas. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-35991 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 And a 2 week old Cvs Receipt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-35994 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 And a 2 week old Cvs Receipt Why you so memey Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-35996 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 And a 2 week old Cvs Receipt Why you so memey Because i don't care for going on anyones cc's, unless i have a reason Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-35997 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 And a 2 week old Cvs Receipt Why you so memey Because i don't care for going on anyones cc's, unless i have a reason But that Cvs receipt I will give ya 1 dollar and 50 cents for it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-35998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 No-one seems to be interested in having a deal with you Tunnel. But, Happy Early Birthday I suppose. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-36000 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 I mean I don't know if its just me but 10 mil for 3 weeks is a lot of money Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-36001 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 Happy early Birthday though too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-36002 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted July 24, 2017 Author Share Posted July 24, 2017 People have contacted me in game but nothing certain, stay off my post unless you're interested. Non-related posts will be forum warned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5327-tunnels-cc-advertisement-lole/#findComment-36004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now