Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I gave you time to explain you said "everyone is rdming"

 

If you Saw the kill feed over the past 5m before my situation happen you would have understand, I got a clip of the kill feed if you would like it? My friend bitched about how many times he got rdmed and he rarely bitches

Wait why didn't you say you had video evidence if it not being intend if he knew it wasn't intend he wouldn't have banned you it clearly looks like you did not try to shoot me but you did and his point with just logs it looks like intent rdm he may have thought you just shot me directly

Just looked over the vid again, Sorry about shooting you, didnt mean to, No hitmarker showed so i thought No dmg was dealt to you so i called it a warning shot but Banning me for 24 hours for shooting someone is unreal

 

I see what you mean and that is a good point but think of it from the mods view, you shoot some guy and call it a warning shot, for someone that did not see what happened would a bull shit radar not go off?

I did not ban cat.nip as well that is a lie.  I understand that the ban is way to long and I should of looked in too the shot more.  All I saw in logs was a shot by you and him killing you right afterwards.  I claimed silvers sit and that is what I saw.  I never banned cat.nip.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...