Jump to content

HotShot26

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by HotShot26

  1. Tryna flex that 15k? ..we ain't all rich bro :^(
  2. lul
  3. Lul this is a Discussion thread not a Mod app. (Did I prank any of you?)
  4. She doesn'tent like men, she is into women. Thats probly why. I am a dude 0-0 also yea I know I was a jerk lilsquirt it is why I made this thread.
  5. :(
  6. The server does need chess back 100%
  7. 100% someone else.
  8. Hi dindu
  9. I don't even know if some of the people I was mean too still play but I am sorry now and hope you can forgive me :^). Especially Pippy man, hecka sorry about all that crap I said.
  10. Are you high or just plain retarded?
  11. Holy jesus. +1 my man right now!
  12. I know that picture from somewhere, but where is that?
  13. I am sorry you feel the staff are bad but I mean this thread is not helping jack diddly squat, if you believe the staff are bad find out who is there for the rank and who is a legit good staff and go to the fucking report section, This bull shit helps no one, reporting the inactive/abusers will cause change.
  14. https://titsrp.com/private.php?action=send&uid=63 Click this link.
  15. do !workshop in game and get that link in chat. :D
  16. Another thing is the whole crashing scene but when it comes down to it IF it was something they can always come here and appeal or tell about what happens.
  17. Doge was removed? Also nope rep is > -3 sorry
  18. Just a tip -Can't have >-3 Rep means that your rep needs to be LOWER THAN -3 Can't have GREATER THAN -3 rep
  19. This, is, dumb... but still awesome.
  20. Was this not closed? lmao I think angel opened it.
  21. Bull. they were not PMS it was a public discord xd.
  22. 100% true https://gyazo.com/01117f756001f48ea47ad933b8a0bfa7
  23. Yea I got demoted, want to hear how? It all started on steves discord when he made a new section called "Arguments" and I was having fun flaming Pippy, my dude lost so bad in the fight he reported me to sugar to make himself feel better, lmao, trash.
  24. -Your Steam + Ingame name: Quarel Polinese -Your Hours: Alot (300+) -Why you will be worthy to be in my gang: I was admin on your server <3, in all seriousness the family feeders need to live strong -What will you bring to it: Myself, duh.
  25. ... Why are you raiding if you do not want the shit?
×
×
  • Create New...