Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Even if it did damage it was an accident and not intentional rdm.

 

I am not being biased here I know he is my friend and all but if he was trying to say a warning shot is a valid rule on the server, it is kind of hard to think, oh, this was an accident, if you want to pull bull shit it makes it look more sus than if you said, sorry I miss clicked. I have never heard of a warning shot and it makes it seem kind of false or lying knowing that has never been heard of (by me anyways other people might use this as a tactic often).

so... this is a goofy ban Mdantos... I mean honestly, it wasn't intentional RDM. Warning shot or not this wasn't at the very most attempted rdm, which is very much different.

 

DO NOT call an admin for a single RDM, go talk to guy who killed you or ask in OOC why he killed you

If you're shot at, you're allowed to fire back even if they miss

Like... Silver killed him for being shot/shot at. Why the fuck did you instantly jail and ban the guy that shot first... you shouldn't have even taken the fucking sit. This is a stupid ban. +1 for unban and I want to go neutral for demotion... but fuck man this is stupid -.-

quick edit... HE SHOT HIM ONCE, LOOKED AT HIM IN THE BUILDING THEN CONTINUED TO WALK ON.

Update, My friend cat.nip just got banned for Attempting to raid his base and got banned since he was associated with me, he banned him for a minute just to stop him from raiding

As for this, I suggest your friend make a report

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...