The reason we need gang update

1-800-Suicide

So I joined the clan IK today to realize why clans like LeBlanc, V1, and H3 disband so fast. I played 1 hour without getting a single response from the party that they were in and wheni finally got in they told me they usually don't base and wasn't gonna base that day either so I asked if they wanted to raid, you know normal gang stuff. Raiding and basing together but this is nonexistant in these clans so i decided after just 3 hours that the whole "clan" thing right now is fucked and that i should leave. Before i left i wanted to fuck with the leader of my party and  kidnapped him into a rival of the gang's base where my party leader told me that i should report all my dealings to him when in 3 hours i had seen not a single hint of any team commitment or party play. 

Long story short can't wait to get gang update and never gang up with clans that don't have experience.

I would also like to hear other peoples opinions on this as i've just been on the server for little over a week so please share if you've been in a clan.

I'm in IK and one of the leaders in it. For me, I take a lot of sits so I don't have enough time to really base or raid. Even when I do base or raid, people complain and say that I'm not doing my job and shit. Like, I'm always down to raid and sometimes to base. I even make bases for the clan members if I'm in the mood to do so. More of, I don't really had the time to do any of it earlier. I don't know what Term's view on this is. I would like to do something active with the clan aswell. But, I just don't like too much noise and shit. I usually like keeping it to myself or a bit quiet. But, yeah, I'll be down to base or raid when I have a chance. Just needed to ask XD

From what I know gangs will only give a rooster in a way along with ranks associated with that along with perks nothing to special. It's not an update people need it's organization and dedication to actually make a gang strong. As a past member of a Leblanc we were almost always in discord or trying to find a place to base/mega base. If you want something go for it don't just sit back and wait for someone else to ask.

From what I know gangs will only give a rooster in a way along with ranks associated with that along with perks nothing to special. It's not an update people need it's organization and dedication to actually make a gang strong. As a past member of a Leblanc we were almost always in discord or trying to find a place to base/mega base. If you want something go for it don't just sit back and wait for someone else to ask.

What this cuck said ^.

I agree with Zareox. But at the same time, I feel as if a gang system would provide certainty in organization. We would have a gang chat, and the gang name would be in our actual names. In addition, we could use buffs earned by our gang. A rush on this module would encourage a lot of rp on the server.

Which is why GreyGuard is top tier. 

We share loot raids and help each other out on discord. We always communicate throughout in-game or even sometime Discord.

honestly its a reason I like GreyGuard more they are actually stable rather than accepting every little person even though they lie in their app "im good at base building" i haven't ever seen you build a base just take someone elses dupe.  lol

I do recall sugar saying he has finished 18 out of the 23 features that the incoming major update will have though I'm not so sure now. Also about the gang thing disbanding, like Zareox said one part is because of disorganization. However, another part(in my opinion) is that these gangs have a lack of foundation(excluding Greyguard AKA TCM). These were created AFTER the gang feature was removed so technically they're not even a gang inside a server. Any gang that already was created before the gang update will appear in https://www.titsrp.com/gangs/

Also one final thing. The one thing I noticed a lot in the gangs you mention is the creation of a hierarchy of power that are quite complex. They're basically turning their gang into a mini version of MilitaryRP where people with higher rank 99% of the time have superiority complex and order you around, and that's not really a recipe for a good gang/organization is it? Ingame, the Gang system only have 3 ranks: Owner, Officers, and Members. Its simple. Now officers basically have the power to invite and kick people from the gang, but in my gang(I'm not gonna advertise since this is a discussion thread and not Gang Recruitment), Officers help the people out and ACTUALLY participate in RPing with its member by leading RP situation. So thats just my two cents on this matter.

The gang system is done (and has been done for a while) but it's not going in until everything else goes in. Reason being is that people get burnt out and bored quickly with new things so having a bunch of new content only prolongs the life of the game.

As everyone said above, the group management system is a lot more simpler than what most people think. Owners can do w/e, officers can invite and kick people from the gang and regulars just get the perks. Gang chat does exists and there is an option to turn on circles around your gang members. Being able to tell who is who will be a lot easier along with the new player information when you over over someone that will show their info such as their name, gang and party. Which looks like this