Larry Cake
VIP-
Posts
162 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198209897171 -
Gametracker
Larry Cake -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Larry Cake
-
Ingame name: Aeo Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LatinaBooty/ Previous gangs:none Hours played: like over 200k on the server Hours played past week: 1, just came back from not playing for a year or more Gametracker score:32 Age: 18 What can you provide regarding raids: Experience I have done so many raids and i got good communication. Raided with piklas himself for awhile. What can you provide regarding basing: I can provide money and i know how to build bases and experienced in preventing bases from getting raided. Do you use a mic: Yes. What is your favorite food: Pizza
-
You have to message sugar tits on the forums or in discord about custom class problems he will probably be able to fix it for you
-
+1 I agree
-
No one cares mate JK
-
Pm sugar tits on the forums about this: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=63
-
Conqure said to close this thread.
-
Yea cause no one wants to just lose 1.5mil or more it wouldn't matter if we got are in game money back and just lost your swep from are class.
-
So we just lost all the money we spent to get permission to get the swep on are custom class?
-
Why wouldn't have to give are money back we paid for that and only that not another 5$ swep. He did the same thing to me but with the LSAT and he said its not his job to refund us but it is we paid for that specific weapon not another 5$ swep.
-
The way I see it the people of the community you play in should know of the scummy activities you take part in, the scamming community is cancerous and I feel that the people around you should be warned. But I actually have not scammed anyone I have no reports on steam rep and you have no evidence of me scamming any one so this is a useless post and its not even about gmod. He is not saying you scammed anyone he is saying that there are signs that you may be. Also, he is just giving people a heads up for if they do want to trade with you. Umm no point this is a hole different game he is just wasting his time.
-
The way I see it the people of the community you play in should know of the scummy activities you take part in, the scamming community is cancerous and I feel that the people around you should be warned. But I actually have not scammed anyone I have no reports on steam rep and you have no evidence of me scamming any one so this is a useless post and its not even about gmod.
-
I have no clue why this is even on here first off why does this concern you randomly looked at my profile saw my +rep and messaged me and called me a scammer. I honestly could care less if you call me a scammer but why are you posting this on a hole different game forum page do you not have something better to do?
-
Why did you delete my reply ^
-
But you guys know not all of are player base are active on the forums correct?
-
Rest In Piece ;(
-
Will he be unbanned ???https://imgur.com/a/I8RLB
-
Name Change from Envy KennyS to FnaTic AeoLus
Larry Cake replied to Larry Cake's topic in Discussion
Rip me -
Name Change from Envy KennyS to FnaTic AeoLus
Larry Cake replied to Larry Cake's topic in Discussion
Multiple people asked who I was so obviously other people don't know aswell bud. -
For everyone that doesn't know already I changed my Rp name. It used to be Envy KennyS. It is now FnaTic AeoLus someone told me to make a post like this so everyone knows thanks!
-
Lmfao #ScorpsTo50 Success!
-
Holy shit rest in piece headphone users
-
[Advert]Evny KennyS: PD RAID Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Officer jimmy Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Officer jerimy Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Officer billybob Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Officer dank memes Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Officer savage Envy kenny (PTRS icon) some random mofo Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Hitmam hill Envy kenny (PTRS icon) Kill me. [Advert]Envy KennyS: OVER Yup exactly.
-
Thanks anyways Lmao we all have are ups and downs how you can say idk what I'm doing when I barely did any sits with you just saying xD.