[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

I don't really care about the result, I just will implement w/e you guys say to better off building / raiding but I think a few things should be said that may or may not change you mind.

One way props have been in the server since it first started. There was a very short period where they weren't allowed and it hasn't really been an issue until now.

People that say it will be a lot harder for newer people to get started, I don't entirely agree. Just because something changes doesn't mean you have to use the same base. I can bet you that not too many people will be using fences in their bases now since they are obsolete to cheese through. Guns are cheap and raiding tools aren't so you should always be able to defend a base while you may not always be able to raid.

I think a single person should be able to destroy a few people if their base is good and they have good aim. A base you made is something you know how to manipulate to get the upper edge to protect your goods. But I also think there should be more tools to get inside of a base (which there will be). But that doesn't always mean you will be able to win against 3+ people as a solo player.

Also this game and no other game in existence attempts to benefit people who play solo or in small groups. Larger groups will ALWAYS be better than a smaller group if they have enough firepower and skill. If you're upset that you can't really defend your base anymore against 11+ people when you're by yourself..I would team up with people. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Overall, what ever change is made or not made, just adapt to it. You may not like it at first but you will be able to figure something out. Just because something is different doesn't always mean it's bad.

That's not really the issue. One base defender, if they have one-way propped fences, can crush even 10 people. That's the problem I believe exists. Otherwise, I agree with you, one defender should not be able to defend against 10+ people, but they can.

I don't really care about the result, I just will implement w/e you guys say to better off building / raiding but I think a few things should be said that may or may not change you mind.

One way props have been in the server since it first started. There was a very short period where they weren't allowed and it hasn't really been an issue until now.

People that say it will be a lot harder for newer people to get started, I don't entirely agree. Just because something changes doesn't mean you have to use the same base. I can bet you that not too many people will be using fences in their bases now since they are obsolete to cheese through. Guns are cheap and raiding tools aren't so you should always be able to defend a base while you may not always be able to raid.

I think a single person should be able to destroy a few people if their base is good and they have good aim. A base you made is something you know how to manipulate to get the upper edge to protect your goods. But I also think there should be more tools to get inside of a base (which there will be). But that doesn't always mean you will be able to win against 3+ people as a solo player.

Also this game and no other game in existence attempts to benefit people who play solo or in small groups. Larger groups will ALWAYS be better than a smaller group if they have enough firepower and skill. If you're upset that you can't really defend your base anymore against 11+ people when you're by yourself..I would team up with people. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Overall, what ever change is made or not made, just adapt to it. You may not like it at first but you will be able to figure something out. Just because something is different doesn't always mean it's bad.

That's not really the issue. One base defender, if they have one-way propped fences, can crush even 10 people. That's the problem I believe exists. Otherwise, I agree with you, one defender should not be able to defend against 10+ people, but they can.

3 people can win agaist 1.Your point is ?

C4 is needed to raid ? no shit it is required.But not all base are like theater.

And even theater can be raided with proper strategies resources

My opinion is that they should not be removed from shooting.  I mean with raiding tools I can raid any base.  If we talk about leeroys base or any other hard base to raid, it is pretty easy if you are NOT going for there loot.  I have lots of explosives and explosive weapons that can easily take out everything in a base quickly.  The blowtorches are pretty easy to get from a processor and I still loose when a person raids me.  I usually am Doge and I can't use guns, but if I can use guns and a big squad rolls up I will loose 100% of the time.  Raiding for me is still pretty easy.

Quarell the reason why raiding for the intent of stealing entities not worth is because the person can just log off and everything is gone.A fix to this would be able to keep the printers after a log and attach the SteamId of the user to the printer so they can't dupe em

Just saying and going to point this out.

The people who are attempting to remove one way props/nerf are the people who can't raid or does solo raid on a high tier base. 

#sorrynotsorryxd

I think they should stay the way they are. It is completely possible to raid a one way base, I've done it before and I've had people raid my bases as well. Not only that, but there are many people who worked hard on their base dupes and It's just going to suck majorly when they can't use the creation that they took hours to build.