[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

one ways werent unraidable people just dont want to use blowtorches or C4 Ya know the things you can buy from people to raid not everything is ment to be lockpick and keypad cracker if you struggle raiding alone get a group of people/friends to help you its so simple to destroy a one way base if you would like let me and leeroy use the one way fence and ill waste c4 on a model thing and show you how easy it is to break into theater

One way fences make raiding impossible unless you use like 5 c4. the people that are voting for no change are the people that just like sitting inside a unraidable one way fence base all day and don't want any chance of getting raided. this poll will be biased, people know it's not fair, they just don't want to be raided. raiding right now is almost impossible. #MakeBasingFair

That means you're the type of guy who raids a really good base..

Its a really good base for a reason

Making a "Really good base" is insanely easy all you need is some fences and world glow. anyone with half a brain can make a base in 10 mins that is basically unraidable by using world glow fences. basing should be balanced. right now someone can destroy a team of 5 raiders with a base that took 10 mins to make by using world glow and having a props so only their head is showing. basing/raiding is not even close to being balanced. 

remake leeroy's theater base and let me see if it takes 10 minutes.

i have. and i took maybe 20 mins. and its unraidable. it's not balanced at all. it has never been raided successfully. it's not fair at all to anyone who tries to raid. removing one ways will make making "Good bases" actually difficult to make and raid. but it's not unraidable. that is how it should be.

One way fences make raiding impossible unless you use like 5 c4. the people that are voting for no change are the people that just like sitting inside a unraidable one way fence base all day and don't want any chance of getting raided. this poll will be biased, people know it's not fair, they just don't want to be raided. raiding right now is almost impossible. #MakeBasingFair

-snip-

Making a "Really good base" is insanely easy all you need is some fences and world glow. anyone with half a brain can make a base in 10 mins that is basically unraidable by using world glow fences. basing should be balanced. right now someone can destroy a team of 5 raiders with a base that took 10 mins to make by using world glow and having a props so only their head is showing. basing/raiding is not even close to being balanced. 

i have. and i took maybe 20 mins. and its unraidable. it's not balanced at all. it has never been raided successfully. it's not fair at all to anyone who tries to raid. removing one ways will make making "Good bases" actually difficult to make and raid. but it's not unraidable. that is how it should be.

Verify it took you only 20 minutes.

-snip-

Verify it took you only 20 minutes.

How bro. tell me how and i will. it's sad how easy it is to make an unraidable base rn when you have half a brain and world glow.