Jump to content

TheCryptozz

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by TheCryptozz

  1. I don't like you at all; you wanna know why...? ...because of how terribly sexy you are...
  2. Damn son, where'd you find this? Idgaf if it's outdated.
  3. Damn, these gangs are getting worse and worse...
  4. Oh, would you look at that?
  5. God, I didn't think it'd get this big...
  6. This thread is going to be very long....
  7. I edited the poll since i'm the Super Owner here.... >_> Ban me
  8. He should call it the clique update.
  9. No, this isn't Middle School with all the cliques anymore.
  10. Dindu, I fucking hate you with a passion deeper than your mother's vagina....
  11. This LeBlanc Family shit is just giving me fucking hemorrhoids.
  12. How dare you copy my stars...?
  13. Ewww, what is that laugh?? I vomited in my mouth a litlle...
  14. I like the Bender. We're boned.
  15. No it hasn't crashed since it was "fixed". But only time will tell. I am gonna let it run normally for 3 days. If it doesn't crash then I will confirm it as fixed GG
  16. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too. fucking egomaniac You know it baby...
  17. I find it very comedic that you posted this in Ban Appeals... +1 for 1,000 year ban from Server and Forums. By the way... you created this Forums account yesterday... I don't think you have seen Ban Appeals going unanswered for "a significant amount of time" if you created a Forums account yesterday... If that counts as "a significant amount of time", then you are very impatient indeed.
  18. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too.
  19. Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA.
  20. What even is this shit...
  21. Go to the store and buy one you northern fuck.
  22. Go to the store and buy one you northern fuck.
  23. Fuck outta here
  24. North Korea is dropping their skank ass nukes on the server.
×
×
  • Create New...