[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

I think he carnival would still be lit. Instead of a pet there could be the job for a lion. Instead of pedophile it could be a pedo clown. I'm not saying make the whole server into a carnival or amusement park but a little section could be where these funny jobs can hang around. The clown could even have a whip for the lion or when he kidnaps someone.

I read about a military job idea and I wanted to expand on it. So how about the mayor gets his own city (most of the map) and the king gets his own mini private city or section and each city has a military base with military jobs. so for example "mayors soldiers"/"kings soldiers and "mayors general"/"king's general". And the king and mayor compete for citizens and go to war with each other using their armies. (the armies would likely consist of their friends that want to protect them).

idc too much about this but its just an idea that pooped into my head.

As Cullen said an increase to player cap would be great. At many times I want to get on the server I can't. If I can the friends I want to bring on the server can't. It would help a lot more and it would make the community a whole lot bigger.

I would recommend everyone read up on change logs and the other comments on this post so people can get an idea of how to even suggest correctly. We have people talking about guns, scripts, and alike when this is for just a base map only. Sugar also stated some things clearly. For example, sugar said it will be clustered enough to where you can walk everywhere. This is because vehicles caus lag. Sugar has literally Years under her his belt now. Respect that

Another example are these map suggestions. He clearly stated we are getting a custom map

These are my suggestions, I think it would be nice and add more to thr Roleplay experience as a whole on this server and give more options for different jobs. Not all of them here have to be added but more as just ideas. Here is my list:

• A place to hold the events on the server
  • Another admin land

• More admin sit spots.
  • A official bank (Other than PD)
  • More room 
  • A couple of Hotels
  • A hospital (Make doctor roles)
  • An actual prison (prison only, not attached to PD)
  • A couple buildings that are more towards meant to be gunstores
  • A park 
  • Some mansions
  • A rich, middle class, and poor suburbs area
  • Another industrial area
  • A larger downtown area
  • Stores with the job "Store manager", and "Store staff"
  • Alleyways where Drug dealers can sell their drugs
  • A harbor (You can take boats out to fish, Like sugar suggested for the fishing system.)
  • Already made Police checkpoints
  • A firestation with jobs
  • A fire system where random buildings can catch on fire
  • Basketball courts, soccer fields, etc.
  • Lots of buildings for bases
  • Toll booths?
  • Taxi drivers 
  • Restaurants
  • A building designed to be the mayors office (Not at PD)
  • A city hall (Good place for Mayors office)
  • A court room (To justify arrests)
  • A school
  • An area where killing is allowed 
  • A bridge
  • More ways to buy armor and Health other than PD
  • Health can be healed at the doctors office
  • A containment center where Hazmat people can bring people with Ebola
  • A weather system
  • A day/night cycle
  • A NPC where you can sell fish too
  • Some sort of system where you can hunt (including fish) Where you sell it to the stores for money
  • A hunger system
  • A base for the preacher in the sky
  • A public Housing system for the Hobos
  • A beach
  • A bar
  • A drinking system where you can get drunk
  • A go-cart race course

That is about it for my suggestions, if I think of anymore, I will edit this thread. Please consider some of these ideas as they will certainly enhance the roleplay experience. Thanks!

+1 I like it.

Guys lets keep in mind that this map can't be completely different from downtown. We are expanding and improving on an existing map in order to fix anything we think is lacking. What we need is to keep in mind that players will leave if they find a map to be too complex.