Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

gmodplayer

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:447101107

Who are you reporting?:

76561198394640385 "beeteeth" and Waltuh Smallcox

Why are you reporting this player?:

beeteeth: making false sits as a moderator of nearly half a year. also, at the beginning of the sit before i was called into the sit, you can hear her accusing me of telling her she is breaking NLR. I did not accuse her of breaking NLR, this is unfair and preemptively gave waltuh a bad taste in his mouth about me. she also intentionally went for my party member and not me during the situation, which leads me to believe she was baiting a warn. you may argue about the /y before defending rule, however she swang cuffs at me during my raid which gave me the right to defend, and went infront of a breached door effectively body blocking me from the base im raiding, a default kos action. and also how am i supposed to preemptively /y that fast. also, instead of cuffing the dude who was actively shooting at her (me), she blatantly walked away from me and practically allowed me to kill her even with a easily setup cuff (see clip), paired with the highly suspicious sit and her immediately entering chat upon becoming ragdoll, i question whether or not she actually wanted to defend that mans base. or just get poor old gmodplayer in trouble.
waltuh smallcox: carrying out such false sit and warning me leaving me with a 2 year stain on my record, he also intentionally or unintentionally carried out the warn under a totally different name? also, during the sit he said "are you on doors" after i told him i was raiding 3 times, however, after hearing his side of the story not to play judge but i dont think his intentions were exactly malicious. i just cant reasonably not mention his name in this report after such action was carried out to me. imagine if this happened to a new player. they would probably not log on again. Hoping to see Waltuh learning from this and not on this report section ever again as I really dont think his intentions were malicious however I literally cant not mention his name


Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

see linked post and evidence

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/muYKT4xjjqF7CoeBw?invite=cr-MSxYa28sNTM4MzIwOTQx
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mv1gzcA7taBAZO7vD?invite=cr-MSx0RncsNTM4MzIwOTQx&v=9
https://imgur.com/a/kL5ihyA
spacer.png

Edited by gmodplayer22
  • Like 4
  • gmodplayer changed the title to staff report on beeteeth and waltuh smallcox
18 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said:

Hey so, is this gonna be a report or appeal? You have the same situation in both sections. 

He's probably trying to get the warn removed and file a report against the people who made the warn in the first place

  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said:

He's probably trying to get the warn removed and file a report against the people who made the warn in the first place

Ah… I mean I guess it could’ve just been filed in either one…

 

just needed to ask I was a little confused here 

Hello @gmodplayer22Thanks for reporting this, sorry this happened to you sir.

@BeeTeethJust a reminder that you shouldn't rush a sit like this or get emotional and perhaps pay attention to your surroundings in RP before calling a sit, if gmodplayer showed lack of care or was rude it's because he's there against his will when he didn't do anything wrong.

@WaltuhAs for you I know you are relatively new and you probably weren't trying to be malicious but for future sits try and take your time and don't just warn someone because you feel pressured to it leads to exact situations like this even if the person reporting is a fellow staff.

 

This warn is obviously false and has already been removed, and I believe Waltuh has learned from this post being made but we will continue to educate him.

This sort of staff misconduct can easily be a strike since Beeteeth rushed a sit and (Waltuh most likely felt pressured to give the warn out), overlooked any potential evidence, and from anyones POV it looks bad since gmodplayer was warned fast and it did look like a setup.

for the time being I'm gonna be +1 for Strike on Beeteeth since I expect her to know rules and how to handle a sit by now.

 

  • Like 5

Thank god henchy is here to type that, i am to lazy.

 

Like said in the appeal and in this report, the warn is clearly false

 

+1 for Strike on Beeteeth

+1 for talking with Waltuh

 

I am sorry this happened GmodPlayer.

Edited by Parth Patel

  Im fine with this being a kill for interfering with raid, no cuffs were swung at you though and everyone must use party system regardless of reaction time. Watching the sit was painful seeing someone get to a verdict so fast without hearing more of gmods side. I am +1 for a talking to both staff members, this wouldve been avoidable if waltuh investigated a little bit more, I can see how bee would make a sit flying in and cuffing someone and getting killed, but she had the wrong attitude coming in. This should be a psa for all staff to take their own sits and stop pressuring or making other staff take it. 

 

Lean 🥤

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 1

@BeeTeeth clearly interferes with your raid and you were right to kill her.

This sit could've been easily solved by hearing your side out and checking raiding logs but it seems like @Waltuh decided to go off BeeTeeth's word without properly checking logs.

 

Rushing a sit like this and not hearing the other side out makes the whole staff team look bad and biased, especially the members that dealt with the sit.

 

I also believe this whole situation could've been avoided in the same way we encourage players to deal with rulebreaks before calling a sit - asking the suspected rulebreaker the reason for what they did. I'm sure gmodplayer would've immediately informed you that he was raiding (like he tried to do during the sit).

 

Waltuh is a newer staff and I doubt he had malicious intent but I believe he either felt pressured by an older staff member or trusted their word too much so I'm +1 for a talking to with Waltuh

On the other hand, BeeTeeth has been staff for a long time and definitely knows that we do not rush sits or ignore the other side like this so I'm going to be +1 for a strike on BeeTeeth 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...