BeeTeeth Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 5 hours ago, Henchy said: BeeTeethJust a reminder that you shouldn't rush a sit like this or get emotional and perhaps pay attention to your surroundings in RP before calling a sit, if gmodplayer showed lack of care or was rude it's because he's there against his will when he didn't do anything wrong. I called the sit because from my perspective it looked like rdm, I also did not rush the sit either I just sat back and watched Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gmodplayer Posted April 13 Author Share Posted April 13 ok dont warn bait 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 24 minutes ago, gmodplayer22 said: ok dont warn bait Very curious by what u mean by that? define warn bait and explain how I was doing that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gmodplayer Posted April 13 Author Share Posted April 13 ok Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176467 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 (edited) 34 minutes ago, gmodplayer22 said: ok I’m asking you to tell me how and why you think I “ warn baited “ I have never heard this word and would like a response to clear things up. I am trying to learn from this thread and refusing to tell me my offenses will not help me learn.   Edited April 13 by BeeTeeth Needed to clear up how my comment sounded 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gmodplayer Posted April 13 Author Share Posted April 13 we are both wisconsinites remember the kyle rittenhouse riot shootings he was warn baiting hopefully this clears things up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176471 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 1 minute ago, gmodplayer22 said: we are both wisconsinites remember the kyle rittenhouse riot shootings he was warn baiting hopefully this clears things up Omg hello funniest comment I’ve heard so far, please move out of my state /joking  anyways, this doesn’t actually explain anything, I want a full detailed comment just like how you made your report Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176472 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 1 hour ago, BeeTeeth said: define warn bait I'll at least define it lol, basically the same idea as kill baiting but its trying to get someone to break a minor rule so you can be petty, get them in trouble and get them warns/bans (ie any other types of punishments) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176474 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 12 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: I'll at least define it lol, basically the same idea as kill baiting but its trying to get someone to break a minor rule so you can be petty, get them in trouble and get them warns/bans (ie any other types of punishments) What ??? Okay so in this situation I didn’t warn bait bc all I did was arrest someone Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176477 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Waltuh Posted April 13 Share Posted April 13 Alright @BeeTeethI don’t see this conversation going much further between you saying it wasn’t warnbait, and gmod player saying it was. I think the best possible course for for you and me to face the axe, and own up to the mistake. It happened, and that’s fine. What I do not see happening is this report thread changing course of path. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24961-staff-report-on-beeteeth-and-waltuh-smallcox/page/2/#findComment-176478 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts